• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News Changes in Community Management

DeletedUser4194

Dear Humans and Elves,

We are very sad to announce that @Ælfwine will be stepping down from her role as Community Manager for Elvenar's US worlds.

In the meantime, we welcome @Muf-Muf as our interim Community Manager during this transition time, while we are looking for a permanent replacement for Ælfwine. You may know Muf-Muf from our International worlds, and we are very thankful for his support.

Ælfwine joined Elvenar 5 years ago, building and developing the foundation for Elvenar's US worlds. She has always been a model for excellence in everything she has done for the Community, as well as for both the Game Support and Forum teams. She has inspired us everyday to do our best, leading by example and with integrity, honor, and compassion. I don't think there has ever been a time when Ælfwine didn't know what to say, what to do, or how to fix things.

On behalf of everyone, I will say that you will be sorely missed, and you will always be a legendary Community Manager.

Thank you for everything you have done for our players, our Support and Forum teams, and for Elvenar. May the fairies illuminate your way and shroud you with their magic wherever you go!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Muf-Muf

Community Manager
Dear Humans and Elves,

Today we bring more news about several changes in the Community Management team for Elvenar US, starting with the sad news: @Fairy Dust has left our team. Thank you for all you have done for Elvenar, and our US community in particular, first as a moderator in our team and later as our Co-Community Manager. We wish you all the best, wherever the future takes you!

We also have good news to share, however! We have found a new Community Manager to take good care of our community, and without further ado we welcome @Nightguest to our team. We hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and are looking forward to working together!

As for myself, these changes mean I will be handing over to our new Community Manager over the coming weeks, and I'll be in the background a bit more again. I'll stay involved with Elvenar, just in different places.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team