• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Changes in Community Management

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Dear Humans and Elves

I will be moving on from my position here on the US Elvenar team as of October 3 to work on a new project.

While I am excited about this new challenge, I am also sad that I won’t be working with you any longer. I have enjoyed every minute of my time here with you, even the times when you were ferociously arguing about "fair" trades for the 100th time. The passion all of you have for the game and your willingness to help your fellow players is inspiring.

In celebration of my departure, I am opening up my snacks hoard for a final hurrah. Feel free to pop over here and add any treats you'd like to bring to the party.

Thank you so much for your support over the last 2 years. If you're interested in joining the Elvenar team as a Community manager (or game or forum moderator), please message Nightguest or me and we can point you in the right direction.

All the best,

Helya