• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Changes to the Game

Aroara56

I am truly upset with the changes made to the game. Not only did they prioritze Squads, they made if almost impossible to gain all the supplies need to complete the researches. Is there any way to change this? Or can they boost factories to produce bigger quanities of supplies? Your thoughts........

DeletedUser3297

You can increase your boosts by competing in tournaments. This is one of the great upsides the the new battle re-design (the level of difficulty for tournaments is easier in most cases) :) If you're only producing your boosts and trading for non-boosted goods, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of goods and you will also be in excess of supplies and coins!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I have not found the supplies changed at all so it would not impact your ability to complete research. There are times in the game when supplies are harder to come by or in design where you over build something, usually a factory, and haven't got the supply production to suit. I suspect you have reached one of those times and it just coincided with this update.

DeletedUser3597

You can increase your boosts by competing in tournaments. This is one of the great upsides the the new battle re-design (the level of difficulty for tournaments is easier in most cases) :) If you're only producing your boosts and trading for non-boosted goods, you shouldn't have to worry about running out of goods and you will also be in excess of supplies and coins!
Agreed love the tournaments now but trying to get expansions is really really tough...once everyone gets through the 4th section this will probably not be an issue.

DeletedUser4645

So I do not like the changes to the fighting system. I have not been able to win one fight since the changes. so it really just costs me a ton of production for NO gain. And soon I can't research any more because I can't gain any more Provinces without spending all of my resources. This kinda sucks.

DeletedUser4200

The new change in fighting is not right, how can one win, when you have taken away half of my army. How can i compete when the units i confront are 3 an 5 times the power than me now. I use to be able to compete it was quite a strategy fight, now it isn't anything but quite aggravating. How can i gain relics to have boost when im unable to compete at a fair level. Just not enough goods to go around. Army is not strong enough, it has gotten quit frustrating. The fun and anticipation is going by by. From what i have read,, i would say the changes you have made in battles suck for the most part. But i am starting to learn you guys are use to a high turn over in players i believe. All you have to do is see how many city's stay after a few of week. I have been here for a few mouths now. This is the first complaint i have had to the point of posting. the fun is going by by. Just an opinion i know. has been fun up to now

DeletedUser3753

I'm with these guys! I have not been able to win ONE fight since your update! No matter what combination or what level armory I have, you cannot win. If you didn't want us to win, take it out, and then those who want to quit playing will quit playing. We have lost 3 members of our FS just in the last 8 days. I know because I am a Mage and keep track of visits and vacations. Please make some changes to the update. This is not fun, nor does it earn you more money that you make on selling diamonds. All this does is make "free" players quit and play another game elsewhere, and buyers demand their money back or quit buying. Any which way, all three scenarios are bad for you. You owe us BIG for this shitty update, Elvenar, and I will keep posting this same thread until something is done about it!! Please make this right!!

Thistleknot

they made if almost impossible to gain all the supplies need to complete the researches.

Aroara,
Not sure what you mean by this. The changes have not effected research directly. You still need supplies, goods, and KP for research and these have not been changed to my knowledge. The ability to conquer provinces has been effected by the combat system change. There are several threads going on in the forums that talk about the same thing. Everyone has been effected by the change and the majority of people are unhappy. Based on what I am seeing, those in the first four Ages are getting hit the hardest. There are 2 more updates to the combat system that should be coming out soon. I do not know if these will fix anything or just make it worse. I wish I had good advice on how to handle this, but I do not. For me, I am waiting and hoping for the best.

DeletedUser3390

I am competing in tournaments which is great for relics and boosts. However, since changes, I am not able to get my trades met as everyone is stockpiling their goods. Not quite understanding why. I can't afford to fight normal province battles as I never win now.

DeletedUser3753

I'm with these guys! I have not been able to win ONE fight since your update! No matter what combination or what level armory I have, you cannot win. If you didn't want us to win, take it out, and then those who want to quit playing will quit playing. We have lost 3 members of our FS just in the last 8 days. I know because I am a Mage and keep track of visits and vacations. Please make some changes to the update. This is not fun, nor does it earn you more money that you make on selling diamonds. All this does is make "free" players quit and play another game elsewhere, and buyers demand their money back or quit buying. Any which way, all three scenarios are bad for you. You owe us BIG for this shitty update, Elvenar, and I will keep posting this same thread until something is done about it!! Please make this right!!

DeletedUser3390

I wonder if everyone is hoarding goods because they need them to negotiate provinces as they can't fight anymore. Hmmm...not helping the trading aspect. I've had trades out there for days and they are two star trades!

DeletedUser2870

I am competing in tournaments which is great for relics and boosts. However, since changes, I am not able to get my trades met as everyone is stockpiling their goods. Not quite understanding why. I can't afford to fight normal province battles as I never win now.

Simple enough: everyone is stockpiling goods to cater tournaments and buy off the province-encounters since doing battle is no longer an option.
One more side effect of a very, very bad change in the game

DeletedUser2656

I also have not liked the changes with the battles. It is very unfair now. How in the world can you ever expect to win when you have to compete against a squadsize of over 1845 comprised of 7 or so very strong troops and you have only been given the opportunity to train/upgrade to a scuadsize of 366 comprised of five low to minimally strong troops (I am just beginning book VI/Dwarves but the extent that I have now had to expand out into the world / number of Providences I've had to finish, in order to keep up with required relics is beginning to have very high costs; both in size and strength of armies I must face and negotiating costs. Mostly I have negotiated, but I have also recently had a couple of quests that won't let me negotiate. I had to win the battles for them to count. I had a very hard time finding just a couple in order to meet the requirement. At this rate I will not be able to get relics by doing battles at all very soon. It's gotten to the point that it isn't fun anymore.

DeletedUser3297

I haven't run into trading issues. But maybe it's because you still need all goods to advance the game. Nobody I know of seems to be hoarding goods, we all still actively trade because we all still need non-boosts :) It would be pointless to be in a fellowship if the game only requires your boosted goods to advance, just like it is pointless to be in a fellowship that does not use the trader..

DeletedUser3390

I haven't run into trading issues. But maybe it's because you still need all goods to advance the game. Nobody I know of seems to be hoarding goods, we all still actively trade because we all still need non-boosts :) It would be pointless to be in a fellowship if the game only requires your boosted goods to advance, just like it is pointless to be in a fellowship that does not use the trader..
So true! That's why I don't understand why. Things seem to be loosening up a bit now.

DeletedUser4417

So true! That's why I don't understand why. Things seem to be loosening up a bit now.
Part of it is fear, part of it is a generalization by some people. It's cause and effect really. When these battle changes first came out we had people running in 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling' and were showing and trying to explain things, that while factual, did not represent the whole picture. They did not think about the fact that this upgrade was like no other in the history of this game, it was a three part rollout for an overall large upgrade and so the exact effects would not be known until ALL the pieces were in place.

So people hearing this, reading this, reacted and sure there might have been some that hoarded goods at the outset but as the changes rolled out and people discovered that the game was not ending, that the sky was not falling, things loosened up and resumed a more normalcy. Now, this is not to say that there are not still problems with the balancing update, because there are. A person who just starts should be able to battle on day one, but cannot. That is one thing that needs to be fixed. But that is neither here nor there.

DeletedUser2963

My trade dropped off because I was hoarding for the Halloween event. Keeping my boosted goods so I could buy knowledge points, so I can make sure I hit the next chapter before I get a prize.:p

My example of how I cant will a battle: I am level II Elf Evolving. I currently have Sword Dancer II and Archer with squad size 46. One of the providences I need to clear has: Wild Archer squad 141, Ranger X 5 squad size 127, and Steinling squad 35. Now how in the world do I compete against that.