• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Changing name?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
No I don't think you can change your in game name as it is tied to your account. Sorry, I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure you can't.

DeletedUser551

In extreme cases where your name might include your real name or is borderline offensive, you can contact support and discuss a name chance. If you want a different name on your accounts, you can create a new one, having of course to start all over again.

DeletedUser61

I don't think you can change your in game name as it is tied to your account.
In fact your selected username is reserved in all of the present and future worlds of the US region, and in the forum as well.

You're thereby protected from spoofing, and you'll reap the benefit of the effort that you put in to establishing your reputation.