• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 13 - Hmmmm

EyeScream

Hello all,

Brief history: I have been playing this game for 3 years. For half that time I did not know that the instants were for or to use enchantments, etc.. I consider myself lucky. I now have them to utilize.

I chose only one time to spend money and buy snails. They have actually been with me the entire time. Until I was able to exceed them with residence upgrades which is now chapter 13. I am slowly getting rid of them and upgrading everything in my city to MAX every chapter before I leave. I have no desire to blow through the game and be in chapter the rest of my city is not ready for.

Question: There comes a time when you start with sentient goods and then tier 2 and eventually tier 3 and you need seed. The best choice for seed is upgrading your trader which is dependent on MH and provinces completed. Now I since day one have scouted everything single day and in the start multiple times a day so Just starting chapter 13 I can still open all the chest till chapter 16 and closing in on 17 fast. So I have exhausted that aspect of the seed from the trader. In addition I am one level from being maxed for my MH. So.. unless you add a ton of gimmick crap which you can see by my city I don't want to do. I have a few buildings that make seed and I am trying to get the sunset AW to drop decay, but other then what I have I have seen nothing that can provide me more seed based on requirements..

You have sentients goods, SEEED, you have trader upgrades, SEED, you have this that and the other thing, SEEED..

Can someone please let me know what I can do to make more seed? Please..

Im am good on everything else.. Everything in my city is MAXED. I take my time.. I am far ahead of the norm.

Any advice is welcome.. thanks

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
The trader gives bonus seeds every time you collect (which you can do every 3 hours). And the more wonder levels you have the more bonus seeds you get:
1626644594224.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Festival Merchants from crafting are top 5 of all seed buildings for seeds per square per hour. I have 10 in one city and 7 in another. Plus in the new event starting this week, the evolving building will make something like 6000+ seeds every 24 hours at level 10 in chapter 13.

Also, if you are good for mana, check all your chapter 10 event buildings that make mana and see if upgrading them to chapter 11 with RRs will switch their production from mana to seeds.

shimmerfly

I agree the Festival Merchants are great and can be made in the Magic academy. I think I have about 7 of them.
With the new event coming this next week, there is also the "Shark A Aplooza whichi is also a good seed producer.
Thanks for asking the question. it may help a lot of people who are too shy to ask.

EyeScream

Its amazing.. I watch and craft all the time.. all the time.. I never stop making catalysts. This game is designed by the most brilliant of mathematicians, it knows what you are lacking and asks for that in negotiations. It knows what you are needing and those items do not show up to craft. It really is a great game. Always pushing to buy. Unfortunately like cigarettes which are easy to give up.. This game is so addicting.. you deal with the problem and adjust. How can you not love this game..

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have 13 festival merchants producing seeds, at the moment. I can't imagine anyone producing enough seeds without FMs. Then again, I negotiate the spire a great deal, and the spirits ALWAYS want sentient goods, so that's why I make more than most people, I think. Yes, I second and third what everyone else has said.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Wow EyeScream, you have so much space. You can even free up more space by organising the roads better, by getting you longest buildings against the edge, and the roads further in. As the others have said, after Trader, Festival Merchants give you to the most per square per hour. I found Amuni Ships (which I won in an event) have also been great, because of their 24 hr cycle. Event buildings may help too.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Manta Rays are darn good mana producers, and I might have a Clam Cliff here and there as well. These will be available in Wednesday's event.

Vigali

Hello all,

Brief history: I have been playing this game for 3 years. For half that time I did not know that the instants were for or to use enchantments, etc.. I consider myself lucky. I now have them to utilize.

I chose only one time to spend money and buy snails. They have actually been with me the entire time. Until I was able to exceed them with residence upgrades which is now chapter 13. I am slowly getting rid of them and upgrading everything in my city to MAX every chapter before I leave. I have no desire to blow through the game and be in chapter the rest of my city is not ready for.

Question: There comes a time when you start with sentient goods and then tier 2 and eventually tier 3 and you need seed. The best choice for seed is upgrading your trader which is dependent on MH and provinces completed. Now I since day one have scouted everything single day and in the start multiple times a day so Just starting chapter 13 I can still open all the chest till chapter 16 and closing in on 17 fast. So I have exhausted that aspect of the seed from the trader. In addition I am one level from being maxed for my MH. So.. unless you add a ton of gimmick crap which you can see by my city I don't want to do. I have a few buildings that make seed and I am trying to get the sunset AW to drop decay, but other then what I have I have seen nothing that can provide me more seed based on requirements..

You have sentients goods, SEEED, you have trader upgrades, SEED, you have this that and the other thing, SEEED..

Can someone please let me know what I can do to make more seed? Please..

Im am good on everything else.. Everything in my city is MAXED. I take my time.. I am far ahead of the norm.

Any advice is welcome.. thanks

https://tinyurl.com/44y6j52v
Here's a layout I just did for your city. I've eliminated -- wait for it -- 344 roads from your city, and still kept everything connected that needs to be. That means you're getting a free ~14 expansions for your use.

This layout can be adjusted a lot to allow you to put down lots of Festival Merchants for seeds. It also includes upgrades of all your Workshops, and it includes a full Ch13 settlement (so you'll know what that could look like in your city as you start building it).

I'll also note that this layout isn't really optimized at all (I didn't have too much time), but it would be a huge upgrade for your city right now.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This layout can be adjusted a lot to allow you to put down lots of Festival Merchants for seeds. It also includes upgrades of all your Workshops, and it includes a full Ch13 settlement (so you'll know what that could look like in your city as you start building it).

Chapter 13 happens to be one of four or five chapters that never need anything other than the portal built, if you do not care about the quests and have enough Portal Profits to power through the chapter. This is sort of sad, though, because the whole Egyptian theme is pretty cool.

EyeScream

Thanks a lot everyone for the replies.. I really appreciate your help. I just wanted to add that I am a bit of neat freak and I can't stand a messy city, so thanks for the layout, but it would just drive me nuts looking at it. If you don't like looking at your city whether it be full of gimmick buildings or like mine just clean with minimal gimmicks, well what's the point of playing. :)

My City - Chapter 13

Thanks for looking and helping.