• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
So... no questline? That's a twist.
finish / delete your current questline and a new one will / should should

Not really. So you want to have L30 BTG in order to cut down on L1 Senate production? That's not a very efficient solution. For more realistic scenarios (where you actually upgrade your Senate and other buildings) it will quickly become apparent that your Senate production is not going to be a constraint. I haven't looked at your actual calculations (mine are different, but they generally agree on the direction and ballpark magnitude), but your numbers for upgraded cases are in 19-40 days range. In order to sustain that pace you're looking at 175-350 KPs a day. So 1.2K-2.5K KP a week. I don't think even you with your outlier tournament performance can hit those numbers.

So the extra boost from BTG, whatever it is, won't help you to get faster through the chapter. It may help you to get rid of the settlement somewhat faster, but is that worth the cost of upgrading BTG? Well, everyone can answer that question to themselves.

having none and level 30 are obviously the opposith ends of the spectru. there are 29 more options in between those two.
The main point is that it actually has a decent impact on the chapter unlike previous chapters where it's only function was to level up your portal a bit faster if any function at all.
Because they decided that in this chapter you need race good production trough most of the research tree it's value from useless became usefull again.

I just played in architect and noticed how insane those culture demands are.
I think people will be practically forced to massivly invest in both watchtower and martial monestary / the sactuary to keep up with cultural demand and dampen it's effect, if this is the future those 2 wonders influence will only grow in comming chapters.

Deleted User - 3932582

having none and level 30 are obviously the opposith ends of the spectru. there are 29 more options in between those two.
My point was that even with level 0 BTG the production is fast enough (or rather, KP accumulation is slow enough) already so that most of the people would be waiting for KPs instead. With that, extra BTG contributions bring you nothing in terms of chapter speedup. Well, except ability to remove most of the settlement somewhat earlier.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Chapter 16 Fairy queen looks nothing like Queen Sidhe from chapter 7. Well, perhaps that's her after extended time under the quarantine ;)

I am not that far yet on purpose, so I have only seen the Dwarf king.

The other thing is it could be a second queen since the one from chapter 7 came through the portal from her home world/dimension/whatever and this new queen is the queen of the Faerie living over in Unur, which does not require a portal to make visits?

Edit: just finished the quest that makes her show up and I see what you meaning about looking different. She also has a different name, so she should be the Queen of the Faeries in Unur and separate from the original Faeries from chapter 7.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3932582

Edit: just finished the quest that makes her show up and I see what you meaning about looking different. She also has a different name, so she should be the Queen of the Faeries in Unur and separate from the original Faeries from chapter 7.
You could also see both in the chapter announcement. But indeed, different names. I just assumed that these are the same folks we kicked out of our cities in chapter 6 and 7.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
OK, mystery solved.

Apparently, Queen Maddhar (chapter 16) and Queen Sidhe (chapter 7) are cousins. Sidhe is still somewhere on Elvenar.

Yeah, I just saw that in the quest dialogue today. So can we assume that all the guest races who came to visit through their portals, went to live in another location on the continent of Elvenar at the end of the chapter, while relatives of each race just happen to have survived on/returned to the continent of Unur as well?

Deleted User - 2060701

I noticed that individual productions, or the production from a full level 1 Senate, appear to be rounded.

Each draft laws production says 57, but 3x57 is 171, and yet full production gives me 170.

Later edit: producing one gives 57, producing 2 gives... 113. So it seems the error is in the sum of producing two? Anybody else getting these results?

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I was totally ready to trudge through this chapter and the crazy amount of KP that takes. Saved up troop booster buildings so I could go for high tourny to get that KP besides having to deal with the Spire of misery. I set out 2 Unleashed, 1 Mage, 1 Light Ranged, 1 Dwarven Armorer + fed my Phoenix. I have gone through an insane amount of troops and timers to make more troops. It seemed to me to be there worst tourny ever even with all those booster building. Now I find out that anybody in Chapter 16 is getting zero benefit from those building. No boost at all :mad: Put in support ticket. They are letting developers know, which I'm sure they already did since it is a confirmed bug, but they are doing NOTHING for all the lost resources and time. Simply put, I do not believe Inno gives a hoot about their players ever since they changed ownership. More and more they are showing their total disregard especially for long term players. I am soooooo sorry I finally broke down and bought diamonds for an expansion. With this attitude from them I'm going with the free to play folks!

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
I was totally ready to trudge through this chapter and the crazy amount of KP that takes. Saved up troop booster buildings so I could go for high tourny to get that KP besides having to deal with the Spire of misery. I set out 2 Unleashed, 1 Mage, 1 Light Ranged, 1 Dwarven Armorer + fed my Phoenix. I have gone through an insane amount of troops and timers to make more troops. It seemed to me to be there worst tourny ever even with all those booster building. Now I find out that anybody in Chapter 16 is getting zero benefit from those building. No boost at all :mad: Put in support ticket. They are letting developers know, which I'm sure they already did since it is a confirmed bug, but they are doing NOTHING for all the lost resources and time. Simply put, I do not believe Inno gives a hoot about their players ever since they changed ownership. More and more they are showing their total disregard especially for long term players. I am soooooo sorry I finally broke down and bought diamonds for an expansion. With this attitude from them I'm going with the free to play folks!

Considering the amount of buildings you call up I assume this is not the case.
ONLY the buildings from the embassies chapters are not working and I assume you did not get all those combat buildings in the past 48h
Scrolls is by far the worst tournament, after that I personally tie both magic dus and crystal as difficult tournaments.
Especially since the elvenar chapter has crystal become an enormous pain in the butt.