• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Considering the amount of buildings you call up I assume this is not the case.
ONLY the buildings from the embassies chapters are not working and I assume you did not get all those combat buildings in the past 48h
Scrolls is by far the worst tournament, after that I personally tie both magic dus and crystal as difficult tournaments.
Especially since the elvenar chapter has crystal become an enormous pain in the butt.

Unleashed, Mage multiplier and Dwarven Armorer were all from after I opened the first research for chapter 16 so your assumption is mostly wrong. I finally got lucky enough to get multiple troop boosters in the MA. I'm usually only lucky enough to get about 1, maybe 2, per week. I also got the Dwarven Armorer in a mystery chest in the spire during the 2 levels I have finished so far. Very happy about how all that played out turned into very disappointed that there is a screwed up glitch :(

Anyway, since they say it will be fixed with "next" update I'm thinking they mean tomorrow morning. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow and see. It still sucks that I burned through as many troops as I did & time instants to make more when it shouldn't have been so bad.

Adding: At least I did get a very pleasant 2nd response from Support :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser5371

i got a ext light range bldg in crafting and was lucky enough to pay attention when i moused over the button it showed that the units damage was 100% and not 150%. i created a ticket for support and didn't use it. so maybe we should pay attention when we use the summon to check it before we do summon it since this is the second instance i have seen this in the game.

CrazyWizard

Oh Wise One
Unleashed, Mage multiplier and Dwarven Armorer were all from after I opened the first research for chapter 16 so your assumption is mostly wrong. I finally got lucky enough to get multiple troop boosters in the MA. I'm usually only lucky enough to get about 1, maybe 2, per week. I also got the Dwarven Armorer in a mystery chest in the spire during the 2 levels I have finished so far. Very happy about how all that played out turned into very disappointed that there is a screwed up glitch :(

Anyway, since they say it will be fixed with "next" update I'm thinking they mean tomorrow morning. I'm just going to wait until tomorrow and see. It still sucks that I burned through as many troops as I did & time instants to make more when it shouldn't have been so bad.

Wow that's unfortunate.
the update was last week zo it should not arrive tomorrow.
Have you asked at least for as refund of those 3 buildings?

As for the units and stuff, I understand they cant refund those,
You cannot quantify how much units you lost due to this incident. and you did get rewards for them in return.
The buildings on the other hand could be returned as they are currently bugged and gave no advantage or disadvantage.
Returning them returned the status quo, to pre tournament status.

So I would kindly ask them to refund those buildings.

i got a ext light range bldg in crafting and was lucky enough to pay attention when i moused over the button it showed that the units damage was 100% and not 150%. i created a ticket for support and didn't use it. so maybe we should pay attention when we use the summon to check it before we do summon it since this is the second instance i have seen this in the game.
Nah this bug should not have hit live at all, you should be allowed to assume stuff works and not doubt every part of the game.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Wow that's unfortunate.
the update was last week zo it should not arrive tomorrow.
Have you asked at least for as refund of those 3 buildings?

Nah this bug should not have hit live at all, you should be allowed to assume stuff works and not doubt every part of the game.

I'm not sure when exactly but it does seem to me that they roll some fixes and tweaks on Thursdays. I'm not positive about that but over the years I have gotten that impression. Frankly, right now there is so much frustration in real life with all that's happening that I'm just going to move on as if before those boost buildings were even in the game. I will just be a much happier customer if they fix it tomorrow :)

Totally agree that I cannot babysit the output of every building in my city. Pretty funny to even think about ;)

T6583

I noticed that individual productions, or the production from a full level 1 Senate, appear to be rounded.

Each draft laws production says 57, but 3x57 is 171, and yet full production gives me 170.

Later edit: producing one gives 57, producing 2 gives... 113. So it seems the error is in the sum of producing two? Anybody else getting these results?
My BTG is at Level 8. My current production with the boost from the BTG is also 57. I’ve been getting 171 for the full production. I’ve collected 4 productions so far and have 228 which is what it should be math wise. (3 at once with the 1st pick up and then a separate single production when it was completed as my 2nd pick up)

Kekune

Does anyone else have the quest givers switched on mobile? I mentioned it recently in my fellowship and heard crickets, so maybe it's me. Or maybe nobody cares.

The quest icon itself matches the words. But the dwarf king character pops up when the fairy queen speaks and vice versa. Ch 15 was the same way.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member

Hello Deborah,

We have been addressing these tickets internally with a resolution that should be satisfactory to the players. Have your ticket been fully address?

Xelenia

DeletedUser2959

I noticed that individual productions, or the production from a full level 1 Senate, appear to be rounded.

Each draft laws production says 57, but 3x57 is 171, and yet full production gives me 170.

Later edit: producing one gives 57, producing 2 gives... 113. So it seems the error is in the sum of producing two? Anybody else getting these results?
I think it's like this: Base build = 1 you have a 60% bonus
1 x 1.6 = 1.6, rounds to 2
2 x 1.6 = 3.2, rounds to 3
3 x 1.6 = 4.8, rounds to 5
4 x 1.6 = 6.4, rounds to 6

Nightguest

Ex-Team Member
Just wanted to leave a note here from my end as well.

As Xelenia very nicely pointed out, we are now doing our best to help everyone with the bugged buildings. Also, thank you to Deborah for confirming it!

It was a bit chaotic earlier on as the full scope of the issue took a bit to be fully understood. However, once we realized what it was doing, we did our best to change our direction as quickly as possible. Anyone who reached out to support early and got the 'we're looking into this/we know that this bug exists' reply should give us a poke again and we'll move the building to your inventory.

I am manually looking through the replies from earlier on, but as I'm simply human I may accidentally miss a few, so please do consider giving us a nudge if you've not had your building moved.

As for a fix, totally ASAP (some people speculate Thursday - and hey, I'd speculate the same) but right now I do not have a 100% definite answer, so perhaps be flexible with your breath holding!

If anyone wants to know what the process is (why early reports are a bit up and down) our workflow is like this:
  • First bug reports come in, the team picks it up and throws it at me with a hiss.
  • I then summarize the bug for the Elvenar team, and we (the US team) keep watching for more reports.
  • During this time, we're 'aware' of the bug, but we're also waiting to hear back from the devs - this is the 'on edge' period.
  • Why do we wait?
    No matter how straightforward the bug may-be (even like this, a building that doesn't have the correct bugs) we do need to test it out on our end. Sometimes it's simply due to a misunderstanding (e.g. poorly written text) or sometimes a small bug may have huge knock-on effects, and we don't want to play loose/take risks on your accounts!
  • Once I hear back from the devs, then the instruction to the team changes, and - like in this case - we begin with better solutions.
That might not be too interesting for everyone, but for those that want to know our workflow - and why the answers to bug reports change quickly - there you have it!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Nightguest Thank you so much for the update! I'm a little embarrassed to admit that this time Elvenar has gone to the point of restoring a lot of trust that maybe Elvenar does care enough to jump on something so messed up :) I have to take back some of the generalizations I said before. I am beyond pleased and surprised to see the buildings replaced! Way to go for @Cerwyn, @Xelenia and @Nightguest! I'm sure many long term players will be very happy to have this problem addressed in a generous manner :):):)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
The ones they put into inventory are fixed :):) They definitely showed 100% last night and now show the correct % boost. Now onward to work on tons of KP in the tournament for Embassies research!

T6583

Does anyone else have the quest givers switched on mobile? I mentioned it recently in my fellowship and heard crickets, so maybe it's me. Or maybe nobody cares.

The quest icon itself matches the words. But the dwarf king character pops up when the fairy queen speaks and vice versa. Ch 15 was the same way.
I just noticed that I have the same thing. I’m on the quest to research the Fairy Embassies. In one screen it shows the Dwarven King and when you click on it for more information it shows the Fairy Queen. For some reason none of my screen shots from my phone will upload. I keep getting an error message saying the files are too large.

Shyama1

It is weird that, after completing Advanced Senate, we can complete Advanced Dwarven Embassy right away with Portal Profits, while the Advanced Fairy Embassy requires to complete Meditation Circle first, which requires the huge amount of 8500 Fairies Amendments ! Isn't it a glitch in the tech tree ?
Just makes no sense to me.

An official reply would be greatly appreciated !
Thanks

Ch16-Tech-Tree-Glitch01.png

Ch16-Tech-Tree-Glitch02.png

Ch16-Tech-Tree-Glitch03.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser16714

I am not sure if this has been discussed, because I am too annoyed to read the whole thread. How does the tournament arena not completely destroy any player's (who isn't already top ranked and in the next ch.) chance of ever advancing in the rankings? Basing it on chests completed AFTER the building is built, means that whoever finishes the ch first, gets the advantage. A multiple of players tourney score I would understand, as that can be accumulated over time... but AFTER it's built? Why build any ranking point wonder ever if you can't hope to ever catch up to those who have built it? If you care about ranking, you shouldn't even start to play the game... as there are players who will have accumulated piles of ranking points that you cannot hope to obtain, unless everyone ahead of you quits the game... what is this wonder trying to achieve? All this does is give ranking points to the players who haven't gone out of their way to place in the tournament and actually hurts the players who have dedicated time to placing in the tourney, but are not as far along in the research.

Shyama1

I am not sure if this has been discussed, because I am too annoyed to read the whole thread. How does the tournament arena not completely destroy any player's (who isn't already top ranked and in the next ch.) chance of ever advancing in the rankings? Basing it on chests completed AFTER the building is built, means that whoever finishes the ch first, gets the advantage. A multiple of players tourney score I would understand, as that can be accumulated over time... but AFTER it's built? Why build any ranking point wonder ever if you can't hope to ever catch up to those who have built it? If you care about ranking, you shouldn't even start to play the game... as there are players who will have accumulated piles of ranking points that you cannot hope to obtain, unless everyone ahead of you quits the game... what is this wonder trying to achieve? All this does is give ranking points to the players who haven't gone out of their way to place in the tournament and actually hurts the players who have dedicated time to placing in the tourney, but are not as far along in the research.
The amount of ranking points those two AWs give is quite low. I wouldn't worry about it. There are much easier and faster ways of climbing the rankings ladder.

Pheryll

Set Designer
The amount of ranking points those two AWs give is quite low. I wouldn't worry about it. There are much easier and faster ways of climbing the rankings ladder.

Such as thrones of the high men. That wonder alone does better at ranking points than the two new ones combined assuming you can get one wonder level every two weeks.

EDIT: Oops, I had assumed a normal front loaded progression. But the new wonders are not front loaded at all, making level 1 puny, but higher levels much better than the typical front-loaded progression. So assuming 10 tournament chests each week or 12 spire crystals each week, the new wonders each actually end up on par with thrones assuming one wonder level every week.

Last edited:

Socrates28

Such as thrones of the high men. That wonder alone does better at ranking points than the two new ones combined assuming you can get one wonder level every two weeks.

EDIT: Oops, I had assumed a normal front loaded progression. But the new wonders are not front loaded at all, making level 1 puny, but higher levels much better than the typical front-loaded progression. So assuming 10 tournament chests each week or 12 spire crystals each week, the new wonders each actually end up on par with thrones assuming one wonder level every week.
This would only be true for awhile, as the Thrones will max out at L30 (for now at least) but the wonders would continue for as long as you had them.