• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16 Embassies

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Nightguest could we please rename this thread heading to "Chapter 16 - Embassies - Discussion". It was harder than needed to find when searching as Chapter 16 or Chapter XVI does not give results.

Last edited:

ChiefObie

Apparently ALL the technologies do not need to be completed before advancing to Chapter 17. After completing the Refined Main Hall, I completed the Advanced Trader in Chapter 17. I'll may regret this eventually, but I don't see any reason to go back and complete the Union Street and Improved Meditation Circle.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
That is correct, same as for earlier chapters which had voluntary technologies.
I will complete Union St for the culture upgrade it will give my roads, and probably also the Improved Meditation Circle for the boosted production.

Player9999

Two early cultures, 2 squads, an Expansion or two, both AW's, and the newer street type, plus some Settlement stuff not needed at all if one PP's certain productions this Chapter, are all optional.

I skipped the last Meditation Circle. The last Expansion can be done later.

Best however to do the two late Chapter optional AW's and the street, as they all demand lots of Portal output that can be spelled out quickly with PP's, but not done at all (or one of three can be if the Portal stuff is left behind) if one moves on and disables PP spells for that Chapter, or sells off Settlement buildings not as useful to build at all as in most earlier Chapters.