• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

chapter 16 removing tea houses and beer joints

Ariadne43

I am at the end of chapter 16, finally, and have two more researches left requiring amendments. Once I complete those researches can I safely remove the tea houses and beer halls, or should I keep them until the very end. I know that previously the side quests have requirements....just wondering

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Somewhere there's a list of quest requirements for Chapter 16. I'd find that an look through it to see. Alternatively, you could remove most of those as well, and leave one of each, in case.

Not a useful answer, perhaps, but I'm in chapter 16 and wonder the same thing....maybe this is my way of having somebody else do the work of answering my own question. ;)

[Edit]

I got "un-lazy" and looked it up at egems. It appears to me that you will need those buildings for some of the quests....but by the end, maybe not. The list of Embassies quests is here:

Just hit the embassies icon and it will change the list to that for Ch 16.

If you figure out the answer with more certantity than me, do share. Thanks,

[end Edit}

AJ

Last edited: