• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 16

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I can't remember who on here updates ElvenGems, but I found two extra quests in Chapter 16.
The first one is between 500,000 Mana and 50 Neighbour visits, but I've forgotten what it was.
The second one after buying 5 KP, requesting to Unlock the Refined Main Hall.
Ch16QuestListUpdates.JPG
Ch16UnlockRefinedMainHall.JPG

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I thought Ch16 would take ages, based on the KP requirement, but it really hasn't, it turned into quite a nice progression by increasing my tournament KP rewards.
I finished the Senate on 14/07/2021, and have just finished the Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall today 18/10/2021, so just over three months.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Because Quests are variable, occasionally triggered by your own actions, obviously bugged at times, and a list is next to impossible to have the exact same for everyone.

That is more true for the earlier chapters, than from 12+. The list on elvengems for 16 seems pretty accurate.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I thought Ch16 would take ages, based on the KP requirement, but it really hasn't, it turned into quite a nice progression by increasing my tournament KP rewards.
I finished the Senate on 14/07/2021, and have just finished the Refined Elvenar Style Main Hall today 18/10/2021, so just over three months.
I assume it took you about 3 months to finish the senate, since that has been the hardest part for me (not finished with the senate, still at level 3, and I've been in 16 since mid October, I think.) So, six months overall, perhaps? Which would put you just about spot on target with the normal progression of the game and the release of chapters. I find myself falling behind since I started this chapter, to where I don't think I'll totally finish within 6 months of entering 16. But maybe the last half gets easier? (I hope!)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I assume it took you about 3 months to finish the senate, since that has been the hardest part for me (not finished with the senate, still at level 3, and I've been in 16 since mid October, I think.) So, six months overall, perhaps? Which would put you just about spot on target with the normal progression of the game and the release of chapters. I find myself falling behind since I started this chapter, to where I don't think I'll totally finish within 6 months of entering 16. But maybe the last half gets easier? (I hope!)

I don't remember the easy or hard parts, but I finished 16 in about 3 1/2 months. But then, I am not sure any chapter has taken me more than about 4 months to complete, except maybe Orcs, but only because I was in that chapter before time boosters or PPs event existed. For comparison, in my Beta city, Orcs took little over one month because I had all the new stuff to use there. lol

iamthouth

Tetris Master

That was a reference to the first research in the chapter, not the lvl 4 Senate. And to give you some hope, it does get easier towards the end.

Darielle

That was a reference to the first research in the chapter, not the lvl 4 Senate. And to give you some hope, it does get easier towards the end.
That was awesome fast! And thanks, I needed to know there's a light at the end of the tunnel. :)

Darielle

I don't remember the easy or hard parts, but I finished 16 in about 3 1/2 months. But then, I am not sure any chapter has taken me more than about 4 months to complete, except maybe Orcs, but only because I was in that chapter before time boosters or PPs event existed. For comparison, in my Beta city, Orcs took little over one month because I had all the new stuff to use there. lol
You guys are just too swift for me! :)