• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 17 Quest Stuck

I seem to have a Chapter 17 quest that is "stuck". Not sure if this is a bug. Anyone else having a similar issue? The quest shows a green completed check mark but can not seem to move past it to collect reward and move on to next quest. I've tried closing & re-0pening game & that does not help. Also tried closing, re-opening browser & reloading game. Quest is still stuck.

Attachments

• Ch 17 Quest.jpg
    Ch 17 Quest.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 98

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
We're working on this. I believe they're waiting to hear if the patch fixed it for EN before we get it. Feel free to submit a ticket to Support, I have a bunch of players I'll be closing the quest for tomorrow even if it's not fixed.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
The problem with this quest should be resolved and you should now be able to claim it now.