• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

StarLoad

And how many KP are needed in total to complete this chapter 15K?
Chapter 16 is 7080, this is an increase of 201%
Chapter 15 is 3530, this is an increase of 147%
Chapter 14 is 2395, this is an increase of 108%
Chapter 13 is 2224

StarLoad

It makes Chapter 16 an obstacle. And like all obstacle's it's there to be overcome! (At least that's how I'm treating it. ;))
I see it as a roadblock and as one without a detour. So here I sit at 15 knowing I cant progress due to the need for Shrooms and lack of availability on the server, and in front of me I see a mountain of needed KP that if I can earn 20 KP per day avg it will only take a year to gather. Yeah its not a roadblock its a landslide that blocked the only pass.

Risen Malchiah

So far from what I've seen of chapter 16 & 17, they're not worth pursuing unless the new tournaments are changed. I am comfortable where I am at the end of chapter 15. Put something in the new chapters worthwhile enough to make my tournaments harder and I'd consider it.

Iyapo1

I have only checked minmax spire calculator for early chapters. So grain of salt...I have noticed a slight reduction of cost when starting a new chapter (just make sure you wont need a new good to cater with).

Deleted User - 3932582

FYI, C17 quests will ask for a certain number of provinces along the way. Not only there is a gate of 480 on entrance, but some quests will ask for 490, 500 and 510 provinces as you progress. These are not mandatory, but I don't think this has ever happened before.

DeletedUser9091

I am at 5 technolgies from finishing Chapter 16 and just saw that Chapter 17 requires a minimum of 268 squares. That's a lot of real estate!!! Especially after you reach your maximum province expansion and don't want to spend $$$ on diamonds. Once again you only get two research expansions in the chapter. This is where I draw the line and will not progress pass Chapter 16. Maybe it is time to retire playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheryll

Set Designer
The copper dragon is showing 12 RR needed to upgrade it to the new chapter, but elvenarchitect is still displaying the upgrade as a 3x2. Any info on whether the copper dragon has been fixed?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The copper dragon is showing 12 RR needed to upgrade it to the new chapter, but elvenarchitect is still displaying the upgrade as a 3x2. Any info on whether the copper dragon has been fixed?

I would guess the game is right and the other site wrong, since no other event buildings ever change in size. I would have to check the Beta forum, but I think the owner also said he only had the time to import the data, but not to fix any bugs or glitches.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I would guess the game is right and the other site wrong, since no other event buildings ever change in size. I would have to check the Beta forum, but I think the owner also said he only had the time to import the data, but not to fix any bugs or glitches.
It was confirmed on Beta that the bug was present there. I just want to know if it made it to live.