• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Got the Trader upgraded and here are a couple of screenshots of the Unurium production and collection bonus numbers:

Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (12).png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Pheryll I have plenty of RRs sitting around, so I tested it and it is a very weird bug. It uses 12 RR to match the size, but when it finishes upgrading, it becomes an invisible 3x2 building. But then logging out and back in makes it visible again and at the correct 4x3 size. So it is a weird visual bug, I guess, as it really stays the same size.

Pheryll

Set Designer
@Pheryll I have plenty of RRs sitting around, so I tested it and it is a very weird bug. It uses 12 RR to match the size, but when it finishes upgrading, it becomes an invisible 3x2 building. But then logging out and back in makes it visible again and at the correct 4x3 size. So it is a weird visual bug, I guess, as it really stays the same size.
Thanks. I was suspicious of 2 sizes used ever since the main hall bug of chapter 16.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks. I was suspicious of 2 sizes used ever since the main hall bug of chapter 16.

I went back and looked at the Bugs forum on Beta and this was never officially reported there. I think it was just talked about in the chapter 17 thread, like we are doing here. So this should get a proper bug report here, if you want to do it.

Pheryll

Set Designer
I went back and looked at the Bugs forum on Beta and this was never officially reported there. I think it was just talked about in the chapter 17 thread, like we are doing here. So this should get a proper bug report here, if you want to do it.
Kersepetje placed his like on the conversation. It was as good as reported. That said I will be looking at upgrading one copper dragon to see if any other flukes are present. My biggest fear, hence the urgency, was whether the 3x2 upgrade could be moved to a place that a 4x3 could not occupy. That would be a nightmare for support to resolve.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I already upgraded the trader so I tried to upgrade a magic residence since it said "move & upgrade". It upgraded. Then a message popped up that it needed research. It stayed upgraded. When I refreshed it went back to level 16. Yes, I see the above discussion. My question is, does anybody know if that glitch is stealing blueprints?

DeletedUser2870

I already upgraded the trader so I tried to upgrade a magic residence since it said "move & upgrade". It upgraded. Then a message popped up that it needed research. It stayed upgraded. When I refreshed it went back to level 16. Yes, I see the above discussion. My question is, does anybody know if that glitch is stealing blueprints?

I had the same with my magical workshops. After reloading those blueprints were still gone. From 22 down to 17. Opened a ticket, they stated that since the upgrade wasn't completed the blueprints weren't used. So I wonder why I'm short 5. Very disappointed there.

DeletedUser2870

Glad to see the amounts of KPs needed are not as ridiculously high. But the amount of space needed, wow, boggles the mind.
Portal, 8x8 64, total 64 squares

Then 3 flagships
Red Pearl, 9x4 36, total 100 squares
Gentle Sorena, 6x6 36 total 136 squares
Esperia, 4x9. 36 total 172 squares

Then 3 large ships to go with each of the flagships
Large Pirate, 7x4 (x3 ships) 28 x3= 84, total 256 squares
Large Gourmet 5x5 (x3 ships) 23 x3= 75, total 331 squares
Large Collector 4x7 (x3 ships) 28 x3= 84, total 415 squares (which would be 16.6 expansions)

Then there are small ships of each kind. No limit shown, but one probably needs at least 2 of each.
Small Pirate, 5x3 (x 2 ships) 15 x2= 30, total 445 squares
Small Gourmet, 4x4 (x 2 ships) 16 x2= 32, total 477 squares
Small Collector, 3x5 (x 2 ships) 15 x2= 30, total 503 squares (which would be 20.12 expansions IF everything fitted neatly, which it won't)

Anyone know if it is possible to focus on one type at a time and finish part of the chapter? If not, the amount of space required seems really, really huge.

Pheryll

Set Designer
Then there are small ships of each kind. No limit shown, but one probably needs at least 2 of each.
Small Pirate, 5x3 (x 2 ships) 15 x2= 30, total 445 squares
Small Gourmet, 4x4 (x 2 ships) 16 x2= 32, total 477 squares
Small Collector, 3x5 (x 2 ships) 15 x2= 30, total 503 squares (which would be 20.12 expansions IF everything fitted neatly, which it won't)

Some have suggested replacing the large ships with the small ones, so the total space may be less. The small ships are more efficient than the large, but they have much shorter production times.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I had the same with my magical workshops. After reloading those blueprints were still gone. From 22 down to 17. Opened a ticket, they stated that since the upgrade wasn't completed the blueprints weren't used. So I wonder why I'm short 5. Very disappointed there.

A while back a FA pop up came up at the same time as the tournament end. I got ripped off for the blueprint and other things that didn’t matter as much. They refused to replace the blueprint. Pretty dumb! I sold off 20+ or about half of my magic residences and 4 magic workshops. I’m thinking over time they haven’t gotten quite a lot of revenue they would have gotten from me. That for something that doesn’t cost them anything.
Adding I got the same response but I am pushing to get my blueprint back. We shall see what spending I will avoid if it isn’t replaced. It wasn’t our programming error so why should it cost us??

Last edited:

bkbajb

1 Thing I see on the tech tree is the word final being used. Residences, workshops and main hall. Is this the final chapter?

Pheryll

Set Designer
1 Thing I see on the tech tree is the word final being used. Residences, workshops and main hall. Is this the final chapter?
Perhaps the final one of the Elvenarian building design. Chapter 18 and following will likely have a new building design.