• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 17 - Traders of Unur - Discussion

mura32

@mura32 Yes, no diamonds required to fulfil that quest. I also built a Desert Fortress.
I tried to avoid it, because I am down to 3500 seed :( The quest says 3 newest, so I was hoping to avoid it, and technically Wolf Shrine fits that requirement, being one of the 3 newest cultural buildings. Unless they want the 3 of the same newest. Dang. They should have just named the building directly/specified exactly what they need instead of being vague about it.

Thank you for the reply, Yogi Dave and iamthouth.

mura32

It says ""Build any of the three new culture buildings". I am not sure WHAT and HOW MANY they want :/ But maybe tomorrow I can finally get enough seed to build the Fortress. I just have to stop all the magical goods production.
Thank you again, for clarifying that task for me.