• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 18 "Team Spirit" discussion

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I dunno if it can be ruled out that the production can be increased, but it's currently impossible to do so. Even if the game rounded it off, the BTG can't get a high enough bonus to turn that 1 into a 2.

The bonus from the BTG is rounded up, not rounded to the nearest, so if it were going to boost the portal badge production, it would do it with any level of BTG.

Iyapo1

@Socrates28
ok, here's what i have so far:
1. collect 25k seeds (20k unurium)
2. buy 8 kps (2x cc spells)
3. collect 30k unurium (15k seeds)
4. spend 30 kps (150k mana)
5. unlock gate of dimensions (3 kps)
6. build gate of dimensions (1 rune shard)
7. have 1 (assended boost) mfg, collect 200k sentient goods (5x 2hr speedemup)
8. have 1 (assended boost) mfg of at least lvl 15, unlock marble mfg tech (3x 5hr speedemup)
9. have 1 (assended boost) mfg of at least lvl 16, unlock steel mfg tech (2x 8hr speedemup)
10. have 1 (assended boost) mfg of at least lvl 28, unlock planks mfg tech (14hr speedemup)
11. have 1 (assended boost) mfg of at least lvl 30, use 10 enchantments (20hr speedemup)
12. have 1 (assended boost) mfg of at least lvl 32, use 10 instants (3x 5kp inst)
13. collect 1k assended goods, have at least 3 t1 mfgs @ lvl 32+ (4x 10% coin inst)
14. donate 1k boosted assended goods (15k unurium)
15. unlock superior trader (2x 20% supply instant)
16. accept 6 trade offers (pet food)
17. trade with the wholesaler 4x, scout a province (18k seeds)
18. have a trader lvl 7 (1 rune shard)
19. unlock assended good production boost (2x rr spell)
20. hire or use a merchant 10x (4x mm spell)
21. collect 40m coins (5x ee spell)
**. produce 1 haugur cauldron (9 hr assended steel) (25k platinum)
**. produce 1 heropi's samovar (3 hr assended steel)
**. produce 1 gaelagil's herb basket (3 hr assended planks) (25k gum)
**. produce 1 aelrindel's hot tub (9 hr assended planks) (pet food)
**. produce 1 aeon's air purifier (3 hr assended marble) (25k moonstone)
**. produce 1 calma's carafe (9 hr assended marble) (20 diamonds)
22. unlock team park street, have 12 team park streets (2x cc spell)
23. unlock authentic main hall (3 kps)
24. unlock welcome square (2x rr spells)
25. have 3 welcome squares, welcome 2k elvenar to the park (2x 10kp inst)
26. have 1e fire & water hub (200k mana)
27. have 1e wind & earth hub (4x mm spell)
28. earn 100 activity medals (2 broken shards)
29. breed 100 baby elementals (18k seeds)
30. do 10 trials (get 10 team spirit badges) (8k orcs)
31. unlock authentic residences (transport spell)
**. use merchant 5x, collect 50k assended goods (33% coin inst) DECLINEABLE
**. accept 6 trade offers, give neighborly help 30x (20 diamonds) DECLINEABLE
32. have at least 10 residences lvl 40 (25k unurium)
**. unlock dune crystal mfg tech, collect 100k crystal/obsidian (25k obsidian) DECLINEABLE
33. have 12 element hubs (2 rr spells)
34. have 6 welcome squares (4 pop spells)
35. have a gate of dimensions lvl 2 (15k drone riders)
36. earn 50 badges of team spirit (2x 33% supply instant)
37. have 6 welcome squares (4 pop spells)
38. have a gate of dimensions lvl 2 (15k drone riders)
39. earn 50 badges of team spirit (2x 33% supply instant)
40. unlock element hubs lvl 2 (5x 1hr speedemup)
41. have at least 4 element hubs lvl 2 (2x pet food)
** upgrade your mh to lvl 41 (20k seeds) DECLINEABLE
42. welcome 5k elves to the park (4x mm spell)
**. unlock scrolls mfg tech, collect 100k scrolls/ink (25k ink) DECLINEABLE
43. have a gate of dimensions lvl 3 (2x cc spell)
44. earn 100 badges of team spirit, welcome 10k visitors to the park (2x rr spell)
45. give neighborly help 50x (5x ee spell)

There is a link to a more complete list on page six of this thread, but it is in italian

sam767

My next task is to recruit 2000 elves but the gate of dimensions is full. How do I spend down the elves so I can finish the task. So far I am only up to 3 welcome squares. The Wiki is a bust so I am trying to use the tasks to grope my way through CH18. Tech locked on Team badges.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
My next task is to recruit 2000 elves but the gate of dimensions is full. How do I spend down the elves so I can finish the task. So far I am only up to 3 welcome squares. The Wiki is a bust so I am trying to use the tasks to grope my way through CH18. Tech locked on Team badges.

Have you completed the research to raise the Hubs to level 2? If so, all four Hubs cost elves to level up to 2, at 1430 each. So if you can upgrade, you can make a lot of room to recruit more elves. Also, going to level 3 of the Gate of Dimensions requires 6400 elves, if you have not already done that.

sam767

Have you completed the research to raise the Hubs to level 2? If so, all four Hubs cost elves to level up to 2, at 1430 each. So if you can upgrade, you can make a lot of room to recruit more elves. Also, going to level 3 of the Gate of Dimensions requires 6400 elves, if you have not already done that.
If I only know how to get team spirit badges I could move forward in the tech tree. I think I am missing something big,

sam767

Make the individual medals in the Hubs and then take those and make the team badges in the portal.
Thanks ! It looks like each team badge will take a while to create. Do settlement resources decay?
Was there a discussion on why Inno chose sprouts as the ascended resource on building ALL of the hubs. They created a scarcity to make what looks like another long chapter even longer. At least we are not dealing with 15 minute collections. Thanks be to the Inno user experience gods.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thanks ! It looks like each team badge will take a while to create. Do settlement resources decay?
Was there a discussion on why Inno chose sprouts as the ascended resource on building ALL of the hubs. They created a scarcity to make what looks like another long chapter even longer. At least we are not dealing with 15 minute collections. Thanks be to the Inno user experience gods.

Yes, ascended goods decay at the normal 10%. And the goods needed to level the portal are your boosted+1 ascended and the goods needed to level up the hubs is your boosted+2 ascended. So they are not the same good for everyone.

Socrates28

I have upgraded all the Guest Race buildings to max and in checking the research tree and the other buildings to be upgraded I can find no continuing use for Ascended goods.
What am I missing?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I have upgraded all the Guest Race buildings to max and in checking the research tree and the other buildings to be upgraded I can find no continuing use for Ascended goods.
What am I missing?

You need them to make the elementals that are needed to make the regular badges that are needed to make the Trial badges for the researches. I am sure we will also need them for chapter 19 and 20.

But yeah, once I upgraded all the guest buildings I wanted to, I stopped making my boosted good or doing trades, except when I needed more to make the elementals.

Socrates28

Thank you for your responses.
The need for Ascended goods is rather small to make badges. It seems I loose more to decay that actually use right now.
Yes once the research is finished, and hence the need for badges, the need seems to shift heavily to Unarium. (Still not sure how to spell that.) ;-)

mikeledo

Okay, I am at the 280 badge Techs. the question is which one do I update first and then wait about a week to get the next. Drone Rider has been sitting on my quest line for a month now, I am thinking about it. In my other city, I need to update gems and I am leaning toward that, but both can wait. Any best one? TY

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Okay, I am at the 280 badge Techs. the question is which one do I update first and then wait about a week to get the next. Drone Rider has been sitting on my quest line for a month now, I am thinking about it. In my other city, I need to update gems and I am leaning toward that, but both can wait. Any best one? TY

I am just starting on that row now and I am gems-boosted, so I will start with that one, just to upgrade factories sooner, rather than later. But if I was not, I would just start at the top and go down the column in order.

On another point, I was looking at that row, and already asked about it on Beta from the data miners, but I see that the top AW tech is the one that requires all four 280-cost researches before you can complete it, while the merc camp and the other AW researches only require two of them. That makes me think that the research that is required to start chapter 19 will be that AW research, and not the merc camp research, like a lot of others are probably expecting, just because it is the middle one, like in previous chapters where the middle research was the only one required to move on. If people are not completing all of them before chapter 19 hits, I foresee a lot of disappointed players not being able to start the next chapter right away.

dikke ikke

yes, chapter 18 is a drag, i am also at the 280-cost researches but because i went for the military buildings 1st, i only have the 2 bottom ones left. In total i still have 4 open items in the tech tree