• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19 guest building ratios

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
What's the best ratio between breeding facilities and tower of light? I have 5 of the breeding facilities and 6 of the tower of light but am not sure in the long run if this "balanced" approach is best. What do you think?

AJ

Pheryll

Set Designer
By quest you will end up needing 10 level 4 breeding facilities. Some have made more, as breeding will be your limiting factor at the end. The way I went through it was I started with 10 towers- quickly got that to the 5 light:5 darkness ratio, and then got my 12 breeding to level 2. I then cut down on my towers to 3 light and 3 darkness while expanding the space to upgrade my breeding facilities to levels 3 and 4- cutting down the total number of breeding facilities to 10.

defiantoneks

i think the answer to this is also how much you are willing or able to use PPs to fill the supply of dark & light magic.
also, you will need to at least build and delete towers to get the dark matter needed for portal upgrades. so, do you build and delete immediately and rely on PP for actual production or do you build and wait it out for normal expiration?

Pheryll

Set Designer
The other factor is the level of your blooming trader guild. The portal in chapter 19 only reaches a 40% boost, making the wonder have a larger effect than in previous chapters.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Thanks all. Have tons of PP's... over 1,000 of them. Can I do the whole thing after I upgrade the portal, with NO towers of light? I'm on the "collect" white and black magic now. If I finish this will that be the last one? I have 5 breeding facilities and only 4 towers now. If the breeding facilities are the sticking point I'd like to use PP to replace the towers completely and use the space for the breeding facilities. What do you think?

AJ

defiantoneks

i think you need to be able to build and delete a lot of towers right now, which means having the sprouts/minerals/ingots to do so.
so build, time boost, delete (about what… 50 times?)
then build, time boost, upgrade time time boost, delete.
then you might have the total number of dark matter needed to complete all portal upgrades.

that's ignoring quests that require you to have 10 towers and 10 breeding facilities at the same time, or assuming you do all of this after that point.

personally i would go to the point of having the 10 and 10 for the quest, and then maybe use 5 towers on a build/delete/produce rotation to supplement your magic supply and make the dark matter. at least that way you'd get a feel for how much you're using before you build yourself into a corner with no options.

Pheryll

Set Designer
i think you need to be able to build and delete a lot of towers right now, which means having the sprouts/minerals/ingots to do so.
so build, time boost, delete (about what… 50 times?)
Each upgrade for the portal is 24 black matter, which totals 72 over the course of the chapter. In order to obtain a black matter you will need two towers, one of which you would upgrade to a dark tower using the light matter from deleting the other. So 144 light towers, upgrading 72 of them to dark.

defiantoneks

Each upgrade for the portal is 24 black matter, which totals 72 over the course of the chapter. In order to obtain a black matter you will need two towers, one of which you would upgrade to a dark tower using the light matter from deleting the other. So 144 light towers, upgrading 72 of them to dark.
thank you for mathing for me. i'm getting too old for it!

that's a lotta sprouts and whatnot.