• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Yogi Dave

No, of course not. Even if that is the solution to this Gordian Knot, I still find it super discouraging that the quests are designed this way. Maybe that's not logical. Probably isn't. But nevertheless, that's how I feel about it.
I can understand feeling that way, but if getting help from support is the only way forward, then it's probably best to do that. It will still be annoying, but it will be behind you instead of being a brick wall in front of you. Best of luck with it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Well now I'm just annoyed. See, I like following the chapter quest line. I think it adds something to the often nearly-mindless grind of producing thousands of Resource X or millions of Resource Y.

But now I come to a quest that says 'upgrade your training grounds'. And it's not declineable. Guess what i don't have, don't want, and have never needed? If you guessed 'training grounds', give yourself a cookie.

Odd. Later in the chapter is a quest to upgrade the merc camp to level 24 and that one can be declined. The one for the training grounds may have been meant to be declinable, but they forgot to make it that way.

LordVorKon

Odd. Later in the chapter is a quest to upgrade the merc camp to level 24 and that one can be declined. The one for the training grounds may have been meant to be declinable, but they forgot to make it that way.

Perhaps, I couldn't tell ya. For the sake of other cater-focused players who get there in the future, I do hope they change it.

MichaelMichael

Day and Night Trader
Next Installment on Questline. I want to point out that source Brummbaer, a leading Beta player, has for standard boosts Marble/Silk/Gems. This may affect the rewards given. If so, please let me know.

57Unlock Breeding Facility Upgrades180,000 Mana
58Have 6 Breeding Facilities Level 34 x Magical Manufacturing Spells
59aUpgrade Mercenary Camp to Level 241 x Portal Profit 10%
59bTrain 20,000 Ranger Pro II
60aUnlock Optimally Prepared Workshops3 x Supply Windfall 5%
60bUnlock Optimally Prepared Main Hall

Is Quest #60, the last quest? I am on Quest #56. I currently have 12 level 2 Breeding facilities and a level 3 Fortress of Revenge. I expect that I will need to reduce the number of Breeding facilities downward and will soon complete the White Matter and Black matter requirements. Given the need to rebuild the guest facilities and map, knowing what's next helps. I expect there is a level 4 breeding facility quest - 4 is easy, beyond that requires some more planning. So what is next?

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Is Quest #60, the last quest? I am on Quest #56. I currently have 12 level 2 Breeding facilities and a level 3 Fortress of Revenge. I expect that I will need to reduce the number of Breeding facilities downward and will soon complete the White Matter and Black matter requirements. Given the need to rebuild the guest facilities and map, knowing what's next helps. I expect there is a level 4 breeding facility quest - 4 is easy, beyond that requires some more planning. So what is next?

There is a quest that requires 10 breeding facilities at level 4.

Khalani

Starting where this one leaves off at 60 b, I have the following quests
*Upgrade Main Hall to lvl 43 and Upgrade 4 wrkshps to level 43
*Have 4 breeding facilities at lvl 4 and Complete up to 590 Provinces
*Unlock Elemental Marble
*Own a marble Factory at lvl 33 or higher
*Unlock Steel upgrades
*upgrade a steel to lvl 33 or higher
*Unlock growing axis Manuf upgrades.
*Upgrade Axis to lvl 33 or higher and have 8 manuf at 33 or higher
*upgrade fortres to lvl3 and have 10 breeding facilities at lvl 4
*raise 4000 supreme creatures or sacrifice 1
*unlock sinister cerberus II
*grant 1 mana
*have at least 10 residences lvl 43
*unlock Tower of the Valiorian sear or unlock tree of enlightenment
*forge a rune
*provide neighborhood help 30 times
*unlock fortress of supreme vengence
*upgrade fortress to lvl 4
*Produce 1 Light metallic mesh (silk)
*buy 1 kp
*complete supreme power
*collect 20 vision vapor
*invest 100 kp in another players wonder
*collect 500,000 mana and 50,000 seeds and 100,00 unurium
*produce feline aromatherapy (crystal)
*solve 10 encounters
*use 15 instants and obtain 5,000 spell shards
*use 15 spells and produce sealed peace treaty (scrolls)

Last edited:
Premature release of chapter 19. Perhaps 1-week long special quests (with no scouting and no spire/tourney/map requirements) to give people who are in between chapters something to do. That is preferable to the increasingly-buggy hair trigger placement of new chapters into the "live" game. The # of those who participate in 'the latest' chapter in beta wanes per chapter due to attrition/boredom/those who choose to halt prograss at the sweet spot of chapter 15 ot 16 and only work on AWs after that. It seems that listening to those who complain about wait time between chapters is not working!

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I just finished the three researches that are for upgrading the tier 1 factories to level 33, so I have 4 more required researches that need guest race goods, plus the upgrade of the portal to level 4 needs guest race goods. I just counted up everything to figure out how many days I need to make those goods and, without using time boosters, I still need over 3 months just for those 5 things. That means I will complete this chapter maybe a few days before chapter 20 gets added, if it is the usual 6 months between new chapters. The last four or five chapters have taken me between 3 and 4 months each, so this one definitely feels more stressful. I like having that couple of months in between chapters to clean up, upgrade stuff, etc, and I won't get it this time.

Sarafyne

Wiki is almost done, I have only 2 pages left to do and they should be finished tonight. I'll update the announcement with the link then.

ETA: Wiki link is updated in the announcement
Thank you Helia,
After looking at the last research and not seeing new AWs there, only an avatar announcing the end of " this once great city" I am starting to think that there won't be any more chapters after this one? I'm still light years away from there, but still it's kind of sad to think the developers aren't thinking of creating a new chapter after this one...
Thank you,
Sarafyne :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
After looking at the last research and not seeing new AWs there,
I'm at the very beginning of Ch16 in one city, Ch18 in the other, but I see both new AW's in my research tree for the last chapter: Vallorian Seal Tower and Tree of Enlightenment. Like with the last several chapters (started in Ch15 I think?), the AW techs are optional meaning you don't have to complete them to continue on to the next chapter. I guess it could be showing differently on mobile as I'm currently looking at the browser.
The Wiki also has both AW's for the chapter here. There have also been reports that Ch20 is (and has been) visible in the game files for awhile now; maybe since Ch18 was released? And the Ch20 Ascending Goods boost already appears in the Main Hall window, though of course it's locked since I'm not there yet. I don't think we need to worry about being at the end of chapters. Especially since they slowed down to a snail's pace by 17 and my understanding is 18&19 are even slower. Maybe they'll work on speeding things back up for the chapters after that? We can only hope, lol!

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Thank you Helia,
After looking at the last research and not seeing new AWs there, only an avatar announcing the end of " this once great city" I am starting to think that there won't be any more chapters after this one? I'm still light years away from there, but still it's kind of sad to think the developers aren't thinking of creating a new chapter after this one...
Thank you,
Sarafyne :)
There should be Wonders for this latest chapter in the Wiki. I'll give it a look in the morning. There is definitely a next chapter, I've seen a sneak preview.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Working on Ultimate Fortress research. I keep wondering what the 1 thing needed to research the Ultimate Power is. I can't seem to find what that black circle thing is anywhere.