• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Pheryll

Set Designer
It is a good thing that this resource wasn't one given exclusively by a quest forcing you to complete the chapter quests.

GR11_AW1_Runeshard.png

sam767

Upgrade 4 workshops to level 43? Absent time instants, that will keep this chapter going well past its use by date. Upgrading my magic WS to max level did not help this quest.

maeter75

Starting where this one leaves off at 60 b, I have the following quests
*Upgrade Main Hall to lvl 43 and Upgrade 4 wrkshps to level 43
*Have 4 breeding facilities at lvl 4 and Complete up to 590 Provinces
*Unlock Elemental Marble
*Own a marble Factory at lvl 33 or higher
*Unlock Steel upgrades
*upgrade a steel to lvl 33 or higher
*Unlock growing axis Manuf upgrades.
*Upgrade Axis to lvl 33 or higher and have 8 manuf at 33 or higher
*upgrade fortres to lvl3 and have 10 breeding facilities at lvl 4
*raise 4000 supreme creatures or sacrifice 1
*unlock sinister cerberus II
*grant 1 mana
*have at least 10 residences lvl 43
*unlock Tower of the Valiorian sear or unlock tree of enlightenment
*forge a rune
*provide neighborhood help 30 times
*unlock fortress of supreme vengence
*upgrade fortress to lvl 4
*Produce 1 Light metallic mesh (silk)
*buy 1 kp
*complete supreme power
*collect 20 vision vapor
*invest 100 kp in another players wonder
*collect 500,000 mana and 50,000 seeds and 100,00 unurium
*produce feline aromatherapy (crystal)
*solve 10 encounters
*use 15 instants and obtain 5,000 spell shards
*use 15 spells and produce sealed peace treaty (scrolls)
thank you for the quest list, very helpful as I am on the Steel at level 33 quest.

Socrates28

Just finished the chapter today, including doing every single quest. Now to clean up the city and make sure everything is upgraded, including the tier 3 ascended factory, and get ready for chapter 20 to be added in another month or so.
Very nice, I am still slogging my way through it, and frankly not enjoying it. This may be the last chapter I complete, but then I have thought that before and look where I am! lol

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Just finished the chapter today, including doing every single quest. Now to clean up the city and make sure everything is upgraded, including the tier 3 ascended factory, and get ready for chapter 20 to be added in another month or so.

Congrats! I've never skipped the quests either. Just my preference but even when tempted my thinking is what's the point of doing the chapter if I only do 1/2 of it by skipping them. I'm just really hoping the new chapter comes after the next FA and it looks like it will be. I am thinking that it is due in May? This one started in November so May will be 6 months.

sam767

I have now upgraded 5 Magic WS to chapter 19 and only got credit for 2 on the 4 WS to level 43 quest. Am I the only one to see this?
second ticket on this issue submitted to support.

Khalani

@sam767 : I didnt have an issue there. I've also never had an issue with support not getting back to me.

On the quest list I used, its quest # 61 that needs 4 workshops to level 43? Unless they have changed them.

Last edited:

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Deborah M and others, what was the biggest resource requirement challenge for the chapter? I'm nearing the end of Ch18 and starting to prepare for Ch19. Looks like seeds perhaps, to make all the Ascended and Sentient Goods, and the Creatures of Light/Night?

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@iamthouth I got stuck with a tier 2 boosted ascended that no one on Arendyll needed, so getting enough of that was a pain for the first half or so of the chapter. But once I had 10 of the breeding facilities at level 4, I no longer needed any tier 2 ascended and things sped up after that. If my boost had been one of the other two, I am sure I would have saved a couple of weeks, at least, and finished in about 4 months, instead of 5. Time boosters are a major help again in this chapter.

Socrates28

@Deborah M and others, what was the biggest resource requirement challenge for the chapter? I'm nearing the end of Ch18 and starting to for prepare for Ch19. Looks like seeds perhaps, to make all the Ascended and Sentient Goods, and the Creatures of Light/Night?
Seeds or mana for creatures are a possible bottleneck, depending on which you choose as a production resource.
Goods for some of the researches were only a temporary inconvenience.
The biggest problem, for me, is producing the creatures for you use up the Light and Dark ones to make the ultimate ones. It takes a week or so just to complete them for each research. (10 Breeding Facilities at level 4) I have 5 researches left that require creatures and it will probably take me a month + to get through them. SOOOOO SLOOOOOOOW!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M and others, what was the biggest resource requirement challenge for the chapter? I'm nearing the end of Ch18 and starting to prepare for Ch19. Looks like seeds perhaps, to make all the Ascended and Sentient Goods, and the Creatures of Light/Night?

It looks like this really depends on how you've built up resources flow. For the unarium I had Temple of Spirits upgraded enough that I got most of what I needed by doing the Spire and event drops. For seeds I have a whole lot of AW levels so most come from my Trader. My biggest challenge was Mana. I needed a whole lot of it to build the settlement plus I have always upgraded factories as the upgrades become available. Everything needs Mana to upgrade now including factories & AW. I was also in the same boat @Enevhar Aldarion was in with my boosted ascending goods. Having the 'right' boosted is always luck of the draw. I spent at least a few days constantly checking trades on my phone because I kept getting stuck. I also agree that I used tons & tons of time boosters.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M I built up my Ascended goods before I started. I Looked ahead to see how much I would need as it needs quite a bit. White and black magic you can make form PP spells and lots of mana or seeds to make the creatures.

Thanks for reminding me. I should note that I did all of the light & dark Towers up front. That was a mistake because there was a quest later. I don’t produce anything I can use PP spells for except for when required by quests. I’m sure I blew through tons of PP spells too.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I finished first Ch19 research yesterday 28 May 2022. Will do regular posts along the way to document the progress.

I'll be using iDavis' page to keep track of quests.

I re-organised the city this morning and put in what I had in inventory of production buildings, leaving space for the upgrades. I have excess population at present in preparation for future building upgrades.

I will put in the settlement buildings bottom right, east-west where the empty space is, and remove some mana and seed producers, based on production per hour per tile.
image_2022-05-29_154845334.png

My S2+2 (Silk) is at lvl 23 and I will continue to upgrade it until lvl 33. Working on upgrading wonders and remaining manufactories to max level. Will upgrade magic residences and workshops as I earn the blueprints. Production and population buildings as I earn Royal Restoration.

Current production per day is:
25,940 Orcs
1,404,400 Mana
137,700 Seeds
65,914 Unurium

but as mentioned some buildings will need to go to fit the settlement buildings.

I have 3,495% in portal profits saved up to make Black and White Magic. Vortex of Storage is lvl 22 and Blooming Trader is lvl 26.
I will be making and saving up time boosts to use later in the chapter (I used them all to finish Ch18). Going to the top in spire each week is helping accumulate time boosts.

Looks like Unurium production will be biggest hurdle to make all the ascended goods, so I'll have to put in some Unurium production buildings. We'll see.

Last edited: