• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello there everyone,

Chapter 19, Revenge of the Exile has just been announced here

Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, we'll be looking forward to knowing what you think of it.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Last time I looked at the Wiki, it was partially updated for chapter 19, so it info on the buildings and goods should all be there now, though I know they do not put quest lists there. One thing to watch out for, and which they put several warnings for on the Wiki, is that the Portal can only produce it's guest race goods when it is level 2 or 3, so do not level it to 4 until you don't need to make more of those goods.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Last time I looked at the Wiki, it was partially updated for chapter 19, so it info on the buildings and goods should all be there now, though I know they do not put quest lists there. One thing to watch out for, and which they put several warnings for on the Wiki, is that the Portal can only produce it's guest race goods when it is level 2 or 3, so do not level it to 4 until you don't need to make more of those goods.
Wiki is almost done, I have only 2 pages left to do and they should be finished tonight. I'll update the announcement with the link then.

ETA: Wiki link is updated in the announcement

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Anxiously awaiting storing a couple hundred thousand KP worth of buildings :cool: Just glad some buildings get upgrades before the guest race settlement starts! That is a big plus for rearranging!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
They did the notification that there would be an update I think almost 45 minutes ago. Sure hope something isn't wrong

Updating now :D And no new chapter :(

Last edited:

edeba

On beta the AW requirements changed a week or so before the new chapter came. So that part has happened, but we don't have the chapter.