• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

ekarat

Let me get this straight: a rogue, evil sorcerer wants to hold my city hostage? I have over 1000 squads of mage killing Pro Rangers who are ready, willing, and able to *DISCUSS* this matter with him. ;)

He snuck past our defenses using the team spirit portals -- we had one more person return than was sent out. This was in the last couple of story quests of the team spirit chapter.

LisaMV

For me, this is all a sad turn of events. Inno already ignores the fact that this game attracts a whole second group of people who are non-fighters, which is quite noticible in the events. We used to have options in every situation to choose 'non-fighty' chests/boxes; the main Event Buildings that produce fighters make the event a bit pointless for us; the wonderful new 'Sorceries' tab holds only fighting options, etc etc. It seemed more balanced in previous years.

The description of this new chapter is horrifying to me ~ I personally do not enjoy war, fighting, conflict, killing and all that. It is fine that they are doubling down on this aspect - it is their game to make as they wish, obviously - but I will likely be quitting Elvenar if it continues in this way.

I was first attracted to the beautiful artwork, the clever cuteness of the whole set up, and the 'mathy' part of figuring the game out. I am an avowed Spire addict and have no self-control when doing tourney (lol). I enjoy very much the interdependence of the Fellowship set up, the trader, and all the clever intertwining that creates comraderie between all of us in the game.

There is a lot to love here, so it does sadden me that Inno has not opened up to the idea that the concept of World War can be equally balanced by the vision of World Peace.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
The description of this new chapter is horrifying to me ~ I personally do not enjoy war, fighting, conflict, killing and all that. It is fine that they are doubling down on this aspect - it is their game to make as they wish, obviously - but I will likely be quitting Elvenar if it continues in this way.

I am honestly curious why the ugliness and brutishness of the Orcs chapter did not make you quit?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Agree! This isn’t nearly as bad as the Orcs chapter! I love the new Barracks and Armories compared to chapter 18. I haven’t seen any regular buildings that aren’t nice upgrades. Not sure about the settlement buildings yet but it can’t be as bad as the entire city being drab and ugly in Orcs

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
So I have located the first couple of batches of quests, and will share when I get home. My correspondent is not a native speaker of English so bear with us, the phrasing will vary a bit, and the context of each person's map development may lead to variation in quest #s.

Lelanya

NoStoryline QuestsRewards
Title: Dark Omens
1Collect 60,000 Divine Seeds4 Royal Restoration Spells
2Scout or complete 600 provinces2 broken rune shards
3Unlock the Prepared Barracks15,000 Sword Acrobat
4aHave an Armory at level 41 or higher10,000 Pro Ranger
4bTrain 10,000 Units10,000 Sinister Cerberus
5aHave a Scrolls Manufactory at level 161 Rune shard Shrine of the champions
5bDonate coins1 Pet food
6Unlock Ascended Dune Crystal Manufactory20 KP Instant
7Have a Scrolls (T2B+2) Manufactory at level 244 time booster 5 h
8Unlock Ascended Dragon Scrolls Manufactory200,000 Mana
9Have a Scrolls (T2B+2) Manufactory at level 283 time booster 8 h
10Unlock Ascended Fairy Silk Manufactory23,000 seeds
11Have a Scrolls (T2B+2) Manufactory at level 322 time booster 14 h
Title: Forbidden Magic
12Unlock Ascended Good Production Boost27,000 Unurium
13aHave a Scrolls (T2B+2) Manufactory at level 321 time booster 20 h
13bCompleted 570 provinces
14Buy 10 KP's or invest 50 KPs15 KP instant
15Unlock the Fortress of Revenge3 time booster 2 h
16aCollect 2000 K Mana2 combining Catalysts
16bBuild the Fortress of Revenge
17aUse 10 enchantments1 sip of clarity
17bUse 10 instants
18Unlock the Tower of Darkness1 Pet Food
19Collect 200,000 White Magic28,000 Obsidian
20Have 5 Towers2 Portal Profits 5 %
Title: Worried Cities
21Unlock the Prepared Workshop3 Coin Rain 15%
22aUpgrade 4 Workshops to level 421 Runeshard Temple of Spirits
22bProduce Beverages 10 times
22cProduce Bread 5 times
23Unlock the Prepared Trader2 Inspiring Meditation
24aHave a Trader at level 84 Magical Manufactoring
24bHire a Merchant or use them 10 times
Title: The Forces of Chaos
25aSell 2 Towers of Light4 Power of Provision
25bBuild 2 Towers of Light
26aHave 4 Towers of darkness28,000 Ink
26bCollect 300,000 Black Magic
27Unlock the Prepared Mainhall2 Supply windfall 20%
28Upgrade the Mainhall to level 4220,000 Sprouts
29Spend 80 Knowledge Points20 KP instant
30Collect 50 Vision Vapors2.500 Spell Fragments
Title: A Curse and its Consequences
31aUnlock the Magical Warpath28.000 Velvet
31bCollect 500,000 White Magic
31cCollect 500,000 Black Magic
32Have at least 10 tiles of Warpath4 time booster 1 h
33Unlock the Sword Acrobats II4 Power of Provision
34Give Neighborly Help 60 times5 Ensorcelled Endowment
35Unlock the Prepared Residences3 KPs
36Upgrade 10 Residences to level 4220.000 Primordial Minerals
37aCollect 100m Coins4 Magical Manufactoring Spells
37bUse 3 Summonings
38Collect 100,000 Divine Seeds2 times 10 KP instants
39Complete 580 Provinces100,000 Light Magic
40Unlock the Breeding Facilities1 Coin Rain 33%
Title: Admirer of the Villain
41Collect 200,000 Unurium2 Teleport spells

LisaMV

I am honestly curious why the ugliness and brutishness of the Orcs chapter did not make you quit?
:) Excellent question! I actually loved the Orcs ~ they are certainly not very socially... graceful, I should say, but they are hard working gardeners, and grow organic mushrooms with their (um) compost! The mushroom farms were quite adorable. I had already figured out to go into a deep meditative state as far as progressing was concerned, so I just putted around watching the mushrooms grow.
Violence is more ugly to me than composted poop. Next question?

Lelanya

I am already on quest 15, so it is not a typo by them. The 2nd quest really did ask for that much.
ahaahhhhaaaa, go nuts then, enjoy the diamonds. I was kind of scratching my head, I'm positive I have a fellow who got that quest asking for 580, on EN1, just the other day.