• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile - discussion

Quest # 42 can be done! It took a little bit of work, but I figured it out. The quest does require 10 towers and 10 facilities simultaneously. I had 10 breeding facilities first. I tried teleporting one breeding facility to see if it would still give me credit, but it didn't. I brought the 10th breeding facility back and made sure I had credit for 10 of them. I moved the facilities and the warpaths away from the fortress, made 10 towers, and voila! The quest finished. I didn't need to have the warpaths and the breeding facilities connected at the same time as the towers were attached to the fortress. Whew!

1638587010595.png

vermp

I have a quest to “Collect 300k Black Magic”.
Currently I’m at my limit of Black Magic (2100k), making it impossible to collect more.
Is there any way to spend Black Magic?

Malino

Looking through the Chapter KP quests, I'm only seeing that the ascended good for silk is needed and it's not requested until nearly the end, Breeding Facilities Upgrades. None of the quests ask for ascended crystal or scroll goods.

LordVorKon

Wiki is almost done, I have only 2 pages left to do and they should be finished tonight. I'll update the announcement with the link then.

ETA: Wiki link is updated in the announcement

Did the Ancient Wonders for chapter 19 get forgotten?

bkbajb

:) Excellent question! I actually loved the Orcs ~ they are certainly not very socially... graceful, I should say, but they are hard working gardeners, and grow organic mushrooms with their (um) compost! The mushroom farms were quite adorable. I had already figured out to go into a deep meditative state as far as progressing was concerned, so I just putted around watching the mushrooms grow.
Violence is more ugly to me than composted poop. Next question?

It is a themed chapter to a game. It is not real life. Either play it or don't. People for years have complained about Orcs, ok you did not. To me it was a chapter to use and grow my city. This one intrigues me. Sure it is different, good I like that. But I am not going to be on here saying "Wow this looks cool" I know that no one cares

Malino

The quests for #s 11 and 13a are the same. Does that mean we're supposed to have two Scrolls manufactories at level 32? It's a bit odd considering none of the guest race challenges require the use of Wonder Wax. I don't want to waste resources to build a 2nd one if it's not really needed. Can someone please let me know. ETA: Oh. I'm just noticing now that the settlement buildings use ascended goods to do upgrades. Ugh.

Last edited:

Socrates28

You have fulfilled the quest by having it. Whether you built it to fulfill the quest or had it before the quest asked for it you "have" it.

Khalani

42a Have 10 Towers 42bHave 10 Breeding Facilities :oops::oops::oops:

riiiiggghhhhttt .... i was looking at that too....

Yes it can be done if you have/make the space.
As for needing them all at the same time, I think not. It is 2 separate part of the quest, but if you (or anyone) get there, plz let us know! :)

I'm thinking that the way its written they will be treated like 2 different quests? And it doesnt say level 4 breeding facilities. So if not at the same time it will be easier to let towers expire and then complete the second part of the quest? Hoping that will be the case

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I'm thinking that the way its written they will be treated like 2 different quests? And it doesnt say level 4 breeding facilities. So if not at the same time it will be easier to let towers expire and then complete the second part of the quest? Hoping that will be the case

No, someone on the Beta forum posted that after they had 10 of one out, if they removed one, the counter went back down to 9, so you have to have 10 and 10 out at the same time. The good thing is that, like in other chapters, once you build the building, you can move it off into some corner of your city and it still counts. They do not have to be connected to the portal for the quest.

Khalani

No, someone on the Beta forum posted that after they had 10 of one out, if they removed one, the counter went back down to 9, so you have to have 10 and 10 out at the same time. The good thing is that, like in other chapters, once you build the building, you can move it off into some corner of your city and it still counts. They do not have to be connected to the portal for the quest.
Thank you. Thats a bummer cuz its still a lot of space lol and a lot of goods to plan for to get that many towers up at the same time

Khalani

Next Installment on Questline. I want to point out that source Brummbaer, a leading Beta player, has for standard boosts Marble/Silk/Gems. This may affect the rewards given. If so, please let me know.

Title: Admirer of the Villain
41Collect 200,000 Unurium
42aHave 10 Towers2 broken rune shards, 1 Pet Food
42bHave 10 Breeding Facilities
43aUnlock Stone Heart Streets20,000 Ignited Ingots
43bHave at least 40 Stone Heart Streets

44aBreed 10,000 Creatures of the Light2,000 Creatures of the Light
3000 Creatures of the Night
44bBreed 15,000 Creatures of the Night
Thank you for posting this. Do you know If 44b the last quest or just where Brummbaer was at.

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Thank you. Thats a bummer cuz its still a lot of space lol and a lot of goods to plan for to get that many towers up at the same time

Yeah, I am on that quest right now and am at 4 of each out. I have space, but it takes forever to get the ascended goods to build the breeding facilities because no one on Arendyll is offering the one I need.

Oh, and that very first research that needs 20k of the creatures of light to unlock it? I have not even 2k so far. And I hear making the ultimate creatures is even slower, especially since you can only make them in your portal and only when the portal is either level 2 or 3.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I’m in the same boat :( Got 10 towers just to figure out that I may not be able to build 10 breeding facilities before towers expire. I’m also in the same boat in the merchant. I think my spells on everything to get mana from Dragon Abbey will last a month. Add insane seed & unarium needs and I’m having a hard time imagining progress anytime soon. I’ve got one heck of a city to feel like it isn’t enough. I‘m worried about it being just too much for a FS member without maximum space too. I keep wondering what they expect to happen with players who don’t have maxed out cities.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M I am pretty sure the towers count for that quest even after they expire. Or at least I hope they do. lol

Plus, it looks to be better to set up the 10 breeding facilities first and then squeeze in the 10 towers, since those can be moved out of the way once they are built. And then after completing the quest, just sell off the towers for the white or black matter and put your city back to normal again. Since the portal profits make the white and black magic, the towers are only needed to sell for the matter, so no reason to even keep them in the city except when a quest needs them. It just sucks that we have to build a total of 144 towers, 72 to upgrade to black and 72 to sell for the white matter to upgrade the other 72. And then selling those 72 black towers for the matter to upgrade the portal.