• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19: Revenge of the Exile

Zorlog

The last research in chapter 19,,,,,, Does anyone know what 'ULTIMATE POWER' means??? Is it an upgrade for ones troops??,,, A combat structure???,,, Wishful thinking???,,,,

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
The last research in chapter 19,,,,,, Does anyone know what 'ULTIMATE POWER' means??? Is it an upgrade for ones troops??,,, A combat structure???,,, Wishful thinking???,,,,
From the looks of it in the research tree (nowhere near ch.19 personally) it looks like a new profile portrait photo. Usually other chapters the last research is new ancient wonders though... maybe there is a surprise along with the photo? Someone further advanced than me should be able to answer this when they get on next.

Zorlog

OK,,, I sold my level 4 portal,,,,, Research shows that I now have 1 Ultimate Power medallion,,,, It does not,,, however,,,, show that I have completed the research,,, So what do I do now????,,, sell off everything else surrounding the Portal?? How do I get to chapter 20????

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
OK,,, I sold my level 4 portal,,,,, Research shows that I now have 1 Ultimate Power medallion,,,, It does not,,, however,,,, show that I have completed the research,,, So what do I do now????,,, sell off everything else surrounding the Portal?? How do I get to chapter 20????

Activate the research like any other by using that to complete it.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Zorlog You might have to research the Cauldron on chapter 5 first if you haven't done so already.
1675666382118.png
If you mean that you don't have the Cauldron Scroll showing for the chapter, there will be some other non-mandatory research you haven't completed.
1675666347257.png
Here is the research path for end of Ch19 into Ch20. You need to research Ultimate Power as well like normal.
1675666441629.png