• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 19

Tauriel Dragonwood

Beware the Revenge of the Exile | Chapter 19 | Elvenar
by Elvenar Official​

I love the stories Elvenar creates. Sit a spell and enjoy what Elvenar Official has to tell.

“The Halflings report that there have been gruesome events in the surrounding regions. An evil spell has been cast over the forests, turning animals and plants alike into sinister creatures. They attack villages and spread chaos, leaving no option but to flee. Soon you will discover who is behind this threat: Peregrim the Exile, a Woodelven Sorcerer, is threatening to also destroy your own city on his way to take revenge on all other Sorcerers in Elvenar. Your only way to save your city seems to help Peregrim – at least for now… With Chapter 19 the battle for magic begins! Will you be able to help Peregrim take his revenge? Do you even want to?”

Uh oh, Peregrim interrupted my message and said, “You have no choice anyway! With your work, I can finally show those sorcerers that my wonderful Black and White Magic is superior to their parlor tricks. I will get my revenge, and you will follow my orders! Or else your puny city will suffer the consequences.” [I’m really scared… not.]

I love the stories Elvenar creates but I do fear reaching Chapter 19 because I'm runnin' out of space. We need more expansions! Or, another object to click on to travel to that chapter. Elvenar should do what Forge of Empires does for their Mars World but build the object based on Elvenar. Maybe a certain type of portal? In Forge of Empires, we each click on a space shuttle that blasts us off to Mars so all our buildings can be placed in the Mars settlement, instead of our city, that’s crowded as it is.

P.S. Please whoever changed the title associated with my name, please change it back to the way it was. I am not Sir Neckless. Sir Neckless is a zombie.
I hate zombies. Even cringe when the Zombie Crawl event happens in my real city.