• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hello there everyone,

Chapter 20, The Power of Music has just been announced here

Please use this thread to discuss the latest chapter, we'll be looking forward to knowing what you think of it.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Hey Helya,
what is this mysterious INT server that is getting the new chapter on Wednesday?
Enquiring minds would like to know. The EN server gets the new chapter on Tuesday, the US (and presumably the other live realms) get it on Thursday.
Is it??? dare I ask? @crackie's Tonga server?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
@crackie's Tonga server?
*clutches pearls* I will never align with the Mist Walker of CMs!
However, I would not object to having my own server with a cracked out version of the game. By executive order: All pet food shall be replaced by popcorn! I will even answer all the support tickets for it, until I get fired anyway.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Hey Helya,
what is this mysterious INT server that is getting the new chapter on Wednesday?
Enquiring minds would like to know. The EN server gets the new chapter on Tuesday, the US (and presumably the other live realms) get it on Thursday.
Is it??? dare I ask? @crackie's Tonga server?
INT is all of the markets except for EN who will get the new chapter 2 days before us. No one should see it start on Wednesday. Maybe one of the other markets posted an incorrect date?

*ETA this INT is different than the English(International) you see when changing servers on the mobile app or login page

Last edited:

iamthouth

Tetris Master
iDavis's quest list is here.

Settlement layout options with 1+2+3 ensembles.
Ch20_SettlementLayout4_Opt2.jpgCh20_SettlementLayout4_Opt4.jpg

Ancient Wonders look useful, thanks to @Alcaro for the images.
1661823758077.png1661823771663.png

Six new portraits become available, thanks to @Karvest for the images.
1661823843188.png
1661823847300.png
1661823858542.png
1661823862597.png
1661823867207.png
1661823871602.png

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Settlement resources, portal profits give you Bars, image thanks to @Angeduciel. Portal profits become very useful in this chapter, saving lots of Mana and Unurium. Seeds become important as you need 127K per Settlement building, and you need 18 ensembles, plus instrument makers (Violin, Flute and Drum).
1661823940158.png

Ascended Precious goods names, image thank to @Lovec Krys. Lots of Ascended Basic and Ascended Refined Goods needed, and also lots of Sentient goods needed. No basic goods needed for research, but are needed to make sentient and ascended goods.
1661824059480.png

The upgrade costs of buildings in Ch20 is listed in ElvenArchitect.

Last edited:

Lelanya

INT is all of the markets except for EN who will get the new chapter 2 days before us. No one should see it start on Wednesday. Maybe one of the other markets posted an incorrect date?

*ETA this INT is different than the English(International) you see when changing servers on the mobile app or login page
*SMH*
I got the skinny on the bizarre INT Wednesday release from the assistant to the Co-CM over on the EN server (get better soon Muf-Muf, come back).
I am still calling INT the  Invisible  Nation of Tonga.
*smacks myself * when will I learn, screenshots are a must when taking on information over on that other Forum :rolleyes:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
None of that makes sense, as I have always seen the EN servers referred to as the International (INT) English servers, to distinguish them from the US English servers, and have never seen all non-EN servers called International.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
*SMH*
I got the skinny on the bizarre INT Wednesday release from the assistant to the Co-CM over on the EN server (get better soon Muf-Muf, come back).
I am still calling INT the  Invisible  Nation of Tonga.
*smacks myself * when will I learn, screenshots are a must when taking on information over on that other Forum :rolleyes:
Probably just a mistake. Hopefully it's been corrected then.

Muf-Muf has moved up and on to bigger things.

iamthouth

Tetris Master
@Deborah M what you also have to remember is that we also need to fit some more buildings than the portal and ensemble buildings, but these (makers) are connected to your manufactories. An example from my city is below to illustrate this, using 4 of each type. I am yet to determine what the optimal number of makers is.
Ch20_7_Types.jpg

Last edited:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Yikes! I did read that but forgot. Here I thought I had it all figured out even without Elven Architect :eek: I have already stored a bunch of factories in preparation so it looked pretty easy. Now, not so much. Oh well! I'm going to do my best to not try to hurry thorough this one since it has been such a wait between new chapters this time. The good news is that it always works out just fine :cool:

RainbowSKYEPIXIE

Settlement resources, portal profits give you Bars, image thanks to @Angeduciel. Portal profits become very useful in this chapter, saving lots of Mana and Unurium. Seeds become important as you need 127K per Settlement building, and you need 18 ensembles, plus instrument makers (Violin, Flute and Drum).
View attachment 13540

Ascended Precious goods names, image thank to @Lovec Krys. Lots of Ascended Basic and Ascended Refined Goods needed, and also lots of Sentient goods needed. No basic goods needed for research, but are needed to make sentient and ascended goods.
View attachment 13541

The upgrade costs of buildings in Ch20 is listed in ElvenArchitect.
Thanks so much for this info. :)

Lelanya

That is silly because in the mobile app, the list to choose your language/server specifically labels EN as International.
Right? Which is why I enquired, over  here, where I won't get demerit points for asking why the junior Co-CM is spreading stories about Tonga having their own release date.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
A reminder for everyone starting chapter 20 on Thursday, since it has been so much extra time since chapter 19 was added and you forgot, or if this is your first time sitting and waiting for a new chapter, you will need to decline a couple of the repeating quests first before the new quest line for the chapter will trigger and start to show up.