• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 20, The Power of Music - Discussion

iamthouth

Tetris Master
Only a few small changes in research costs from Beta, namely removal of Bars as a requirement for the two non-mandatory researches, and an update to Violin Maker research costs.

Upgrade tab with costs also now showing in-game for individual buildings.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Only a few small changes in research costs from Beta, namely removal of Bars as a requirement for the two non-mandatory researches, and an update to Violin Maker research costs.

Upgrade tab with costs also now showing in-game for individual buildings.

We knew these for a while on Beta. I guess your original info source did not update their stuff for that?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Any idea how to complete the Reach culture bonus of 150%? I have more than that. I tried upgrading a few culture items and I tried logging out & back in.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I am puzzled why I would be asked for proof of my culture bonus. Anyway, that gave me the idea that maybe it would work if I ran it up to the next level. In my case right now that is 235%. I had FS do visits, put out a couple of culture items and wasted teleports to put away 4 magic residences. That pushed it to the next line @ 235%. Still doesn’t work :( I just want others to know what I tried in case they get stuck too.
adding: I did send new pic. I will update when I hear back

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I am puzzled why I would be asked for proof of my culture bonus. Anyway, that gave me the idea that maybe it would work if I ran it up to the next level. In my case right now that is 235%. I had FS do visits, put out a couple of culture items and wasted teleports to put away 4 magic residences. That pushed it to the next line @ 235%. Still doesn’t work :( I just want others to know what I tried in case they get stuck too.
adding: I did send new pic. I will update when I hear back

I know it has been a long, long time since you have played through the first few chapters, but there is still a quest there that asks for the city to reach 150% culture bonus and the only way to do that was to reduce your bonus below 150% and then go back up to 150% or higher. They eventually added a decline button to that one, so that players were not forced to dump culture to reduce their bonus. @helya any chance the devs were just being forgetful and did not remember to add the Decline option to this new one?

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I know it has been a long, long time since you have played through the first few chapters, but there is still a quest there that asks for the city to reach 150% culture bonus and the only way to do that was to reduce your bonus below 150% and then go back up to 150% or higher. They eventually added a decline button to that one, so that players were not forced to dump culture to reduce their bonus. @helya any chance the devs were just being forgetful and did not remember to add the Decline option to this new one?

I’m thinking that would not even be possible now. I would probably have to dump level 35 AWs to get rid of that much culture. Not happening :oops:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
This quest is different, it requires that you reach 150%, so 150% or higher should count. It's not taking into account boosts from AWs or NH right now which is the issue and is also why we ask for a screenshot. While we can see everything from the backend, sometimes it's not in a linear fashion and if we are going to have a lot of these to look into, I do not want the supporters to have to do a lot of hunting and math when a screenshot is quick and easy,

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I’m thinking that would not even be possible now. I would probably have to dump level 35 AWs to get rid of that much culture. Not happening :oops:

Or have to teleport 50 pop/culture event buildings, then you wouldn't have to change your visit request to main hall only. And you might get there in a couple of days. lol