• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter 3 Steel Crystal Elixer seeking active tournament FS

• Thread starter DeletedUser19521
  • Start date

DeletedUser19521

I have just started chapter 3. I am only producing boosted items except during events. I have been playing for a month. I log in several times a day. This is my first city and the one I've invested diamonds into. I will be finishing the halloween event tomorrow. I visit my neighbors and FS members daily, except when the current event makes it a better choice to hold off for a few hours or half a day.

I am looking for a group that consistently hits five chest or more. If you have an organized AW KP trading method, that would be a bonus. I feel a sense of guilt if I add a bunch of KP at the end of someone's AW to secure a shard.

I have been an online gamer since the early nineties and a member of many the top clans/guilds in various games. I look forward to playing with you.

Regards,
Krieg

DeletedUser19713

I would selfishly welcome you to our fellowship, but I fear we would hold you back. Maybe a fellowship that is more established would be best for you. Either way, welcome to Elvenar and good luck to you!

Best regards,
Sheri

DeletedUser19484

Please consider jointing Burning Phoenix. Message in game if interested.

DeletedUser19521

I have found a home with Besta Highlanders. Thank you to everyone that expressed interest.

DeletedUser4306

US-Elcysandir: If you haven't already found a fellowship, we are very active in all aspects of the game and helpful to new members. We have a FB page also. Communication is strong. Check out our overview page. We are Fellowship of the Rings on US Server Elcysandir. Apply to Archmage RickHays. We currently rank #25 (we have several inactive players that won't be with us much longer), have been in upper teens, have finished #9 in Fellowship Adventures and get # 10 Chest occasionally. You haven't stated what server you are on, so if you are on ours, check us out!