• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

DeletedUser3507

Silly I use 10 Spells 24/7 I don't use 20 spells like some do.. i have a base cultural boost of 160% without a buff. And when I get 180k per 24 hr toolbox with /pop spell. or 140k + per Basket of Groceries with a magic 12 workshop, what more do I need, I all ready make 2x what I use with 21 Factories.

Look me up on Elvenar Stats for Winyandor

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Silly I use 10 Spells 24/7 I don't use 20 spells like some do.. i have a base cultural boost of 160% without a buff. And when I get 180k per 24 hr toolbox with /pop spell. or 140k + per Basket of Groceries with a magic 12 workshop, what more do I need, I all ready make 2x what I use with 21 Factories.

Look me up on Elvenar Stats for Winyandor
Then I'm not sure what you're getting at. My base culture is also 160% without a buff. I'm not sure why you said you have me beat by three times. If a chapter were introduced that penalized you for high culture (which was the point under discussion), we'd be in exactly the same state.

DeletedUser3507

I sincerely doubt that would ever be approved my culture is over 261k excess

@SoggyShorts efficient doesn't apply...:D my training cost is huge that's why the reserve I am pushing a Needles AW to handle the excess..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@SoggyShorts efficient doesn't apply
Blasphemy!
Efficiency always applies!:p

I would think that the goal would be to always come close to capping on supplies, but never quite doing so. If you are using supplies at the wholesaler, it means that space is being used by workshops that could be better spent on something else. With the options of PoP spells and all of the instants that we get, a city needs far fewer WS than many players are running.

According to elvenstats you are making about 1,000,000 more supplies than you are using. This doesn't count troop costs, which are around 500K per day.
Half a million supplies per day surplus is a bit of overkill.
Based on your tournament scores you should be gaining at least 14 PoP spells per week, which if you used 2 per day would get you another 500k?

Basically either you have way more culture than you need, or too many workshops. Perhaps trading a workshop or 2 for wonders might be a good idea.

DeletedUser5800

space is being used by workshops that could be better spent on something else.
I would guess that ultra premium cities tend towards this problem without premium military or manufactories and the single goal of having the most premium city all they can do is overkill factories and culture.
This is why they so badly want another row and another chapter and another row and another chapter... They hit the ceiling and have nothing to do but twitch and dream of premium manufactories. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
I would guess that ultra premium cities tend towards this problem without premium military or manufactories and the single goal of having the most premium city all they can do is overkill factories and culture.
This is why they so badly want another row and another chapter and another row and another chapter... They hit the ceiling and have nothing to do but twitch and dream of premium manufactories. LOL

That isn't very nice :( There are other things to do like tournament, inventory to support FS, AW's, etc. No twitching here :p It is a bummer to not have space for the Elementals culture I wanted to buy :(

DeletedUser5800

That isn't very nice :(
I didn't intend it to be not nice, I was just thinking if I were building a premium city I think I would find myself supply and culture heavy given the limited premium options and the fact there is no reason at all to have way to many res. so if I were going all blue I would add workshops as long as I had pop., that would be the balance, res. ,cult, then ws, then over cult, then more workshops until I had to build another res. and I would be chomping at the bit for more space and more premium options. I very much meant it as the inevitable result of the game design within a premium playstyle. If the buildings were not blue and my wife would let me I would do it too. :D

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
@Lord Draconian I knew you weren't really being not nice. I was just kidding back at you :p You are correct that I am supply heavy because I won't sell magic workshops but I'm not culture heavy. I have all of the AW except the 2 new ones so I don't have room for a whole lot of extra culture now if I'm keeping room for events, FA, next chapter.....

bkbajb

Perhaps they could toe the line if it was a two chapter race that showed up evil and were conformed by us into something wholesome for the next chapter. I for one hope they steer clear of the whole good/evil question and stick with the fanciful nature of the way things have gone... but that they do something goth nonetheless like a Dark Elves. I'm still waiting for Giants (which I've been pushing since Fairies came out) we could possibly get some naughty pixies that both have pretty buildings but a less than wholesome attitude. LOL

EDIT: Oooor they could do Zombies, I'm surprised they haven't as mainstream as they are now but I'm sure they would be really silly zombies, still might be funny.

I thought there was a new movie coming out. Zombies versus Orcs? Maybe not. :(

dikke ikke

I have no premium city and i also want an extra row, I am almost at the 459 province boundary, I ended level 12, my streets are maxed out, my factories are almost maxed out and i have 0 empty tiles at the moment. I constantly run out of supplies but i consider my city to be efficient. Check me out on Felyndral or via elvenstats

dikke ikke

I am not a big spender, but tell me what is unbalanced in your view ? all the factories and workshops on the left lower side ? That is for the current FA, it is also the area for guest races, I will not have to move around too many buildings, those that I assume that will shift shape and/or rotation will have space to do so.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Imbalanced by my definition is when your cultural boost is below 150%
Interesting. Have you done the math on whether the affects of the culture bonus are greater than just reducing the bonus and using the extra space to have more residences and workshops? I imagine that setting up so your typical polish-day bumps into 170 would be about ideal, but I can't deal with that much math any more.