• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

dikke ikke

if i would replace all level 1 workshops and factories by torch fountains i would have much more culture in my city and it would probably be balanced in your eyes, but that is something for later, first finish the current FA

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

EDIT:
@Lord Draconian:
10k.png

thanks for putting me over the top ;)

The Unbeliever

:p Better than cake.
That is Heresy of the highest order!
An Inquisitor has been dispatched to your location. Please don't try to run. They just want to have a 'talk' about the proper priority for 'cake'.

(note: Inquisitorial 'talk' likely to involve proper questioning by Excruciation Servitor, mind probing by invasive psychic means, probably ending in burning with blessed promethium & your remains being fired into the sun to ensure no trace of taint is left behind...)

The cake demands it! :p

DeletedUser9731

:culture:Rock Bands: they live in caves, they drive rock autos powered by pedaling, they have hounds for pets, and they fight giants for the land...cutting trees for fires...:rolleyes: why don't we have these options in chat and messaging in game?

DeletedUser9731

Oh got another suggestion...when a person signs up for the first time, maybe they should be sent to a world that only newbies are in, they can't start fellowships, they just learn the game and if they like playing the game, after they finish the first chapter, they get to choose the world they want to be in. Filters can be applied so they cannot enter a world they are already in, even with a new ID, and if they do not finish chapter 2 and the town goes without being changed for more than a month the town is auto deleted...maybe that would cut down on these players that don't give the game a chance but they just want to investigate everything they can do , including joining a fellowship so they can leave and never come back and their town just sits there taking up space. For towns that people quit after building up a town the town is inactive for over a month it gets deleted unless they are in a fellowship.

DeletedUser3602

Okay, a member of my FS just told me that we are going to have to wait for a new chapter until next year. Please tell me that isn't true, :(??

Pheryll

Set Designer
Okay, a member of my FS just told me that we are going to have to wait for a new chapter until next year. Please tell me that isn't true, :(??

I am not surprised by this. Too many game elements are reaching their logical caps, that planning a large number of upcoming chapters would likely involve dramatic changes to game functionality and balance. Inno has already been quite busy working on html platform so that the game will survive the loss of flash. Releasing chapters too quickly will just expose players to the problem areas.

DeletedUser3602

Mind digging a little and finding their source for this, please?
I asked her if she remembers who told her that. Will tell you when she answers.
I was surprised, cause I thought we could expect 2 Chapters per year and since Elementals was released in January the next chapter should arrive around July - August...

DeletedUser3602

She thinks she read it on Platinum Leaf (but that's where I got the new 2 chapters per year from) or Elvenar's Archmage Assembly (which I had never heard of before). She heard it a while ago...