• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
Also from Platinum Leaf's FB page:
Amuni guestrace will arrive autumn '18, expect an announcement late in this summer. It's a guestrace that seems loosely based on ancient Egypt.
T5 Sentient goods will be: Scrolls => Papyrus, Silk => Royal Velvet and Crystal => Lapis lazuli. Works the same as with the T4 goods, if you have a Crystal boost now, you will get a T5 boost for Scrolls/Papyrus etc.
This with the names of the guest race and all the new t5 goods has more then likely been pulled from the game files and is probably the real deal. Even if I was to have an educated guess as to the next guest race I wouldn't be able to put a name on it!!
Platnium leaf is a good source of info, I used it quite a bit when I was just starting the game. We are all entitled to our opinions, but no need to trash others in the forums.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3507

Yes we did...all stages all paths...

Screenshot_23.png

download.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12171

As far as EPL's information on the game is concerned, again it's all speculation until the devs or CM makes a statement. There are risks associated with posting unofficial, unreleased game info as they are subject to change, and those anticipating the content may get upset. It's one thing to say "I'm building 10 T2 manus because I think I'm gonna need it", vs. "I'm building 10 T2 manus because the unreleased game files say I'll need it", cos when these anticipated changes (and release dates) don't happen, guess who will be the fall guy?

@Floripa80 by saying "someone else posted the info on EPL", are you implying Jack's not liable? That's silly and nonsensical. He owns the page and has admin rights. He controls what stays on the page and whether it is seen by others. If I own a pub and someone came in to give a hate speech and I let him continue, then I am complicit in the act. You and other "Jack-defenders", these are objective points, not a personal attack. There is no need to defend him. He asked for feedback so here it is, take it as you will

DeletedUser3507

As far as PTL's information on the game is concerned, again it's all speculation until the devs or CM makes a statement. There are risks associated with posting unofficial, unreleased game info as they are subject to change, and those anticipating the content may get upset. It's one thing to say "I'm building 10 T2 manus because I think I'm gonna need it", vs. "I'm building 10 T2 manus because the unreleased game files say I'll need it", cos when it doesn't happen, guess who will be the fall guy?

@Floripa80 by saying "someone else posted the info on PTL". Are you implying he's not liable? That's silly and nonsensical. He owns the page and He has admin rights. He controls what stays on the page and whether it is seen by others. If I own a pub and someone came in to give a hate speech and I let him continue, then I am complicit in the act. You and other "Jack-defenders", these are objective points, not a personal attack. There is no need to defend him. He asked for feedback so here it is, take it as you will

Yes I agree @Jacklutz is liable for his Platinum Leaf page in my opinion just as a Newspaper is responsible for what it prints...

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I will suggest the current topic at hand dies down once this thread opens up once more ^.^ ...Just my opinion anyway.

~~~

Thread Re-opened. I will re-iterate to keep all negative personal opinion of individuals out of this forum. Discussions are great, when you feel it is becoming personal please take a 60 minute break and return back to your keyboard :)

Last edited:

Pheryll

Set Designer
I will suggest the current topic at hand dies down once this thread opens up once more ^.^ ...Just my opinion anyway.

~~~

Thread Re-opened. I will re-iterate to keep all negative personal opinion of individuals out of this forum. Discussions are great, when you feel it is becoming personal please take a 60 minute break and return back to your keyboard :)

Thank you for reopening. Can we get any confirmation for Timon's spoilers of guest race name and time of release, which a player put up on Platinum Leaf? It seems odd that he would spread this information via chat to players without keeping those in more official roles in the loop.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Thank you for reopening. Can we get any confirmation for Timon's spoilers of guest race name and time of release, which a player put up on Platinum Leaf? It seems odd that he would spread this information via chat to players without keeping those in more official roles in the loop.

Where have Timon released spoilers of this information?

Pheryll

Set Designer
The poster "Henk de Vries" posted on Platinum Leaf (the post may have since been removed as I can only find it cached), that in Autumn of 2018 a guest race called the Amuni would be introduced. He noted that his information came directly from Timon in chat.

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
I am not sure how the individual managed to get a personal conversation with Timon in a chat, but due to lack of announcement anywhere, I will advice classifying all "knowledgeable" pieces of information about anything that does not come through official channels under rumors and hopefuls. Thus, unfortunately, I do not have any confirmation about anything relayed by the individual in question.

Happy Gaming