• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter After Elementals?

DeletedUser2046

What if the Necromancers from the Sorcerers and Dragons chapter made a return trip. Continuing with the research developed via the elementals, they are willing to return to help us improve and create blood, soul and philosopher stones to combat the humonculi, soul-less and golems from taking over the city. Of course, that would mean evil experiments, er, uh, I mean, research into the preventative measures needed to do so.

The city would end up pretty dark but since on average every few chapter is on the dark side, that would be cool.

little ol' granny

Last edited by a moderator:

Thistleknot

There is actually a race built into the troops that could be explored - the Vallorians. The lizard folk could be rather interesting and I loved to explore their history. Another interesting possibility would be to have an insectoid race. The influential architecture of a race of intelligent ants would give our cities a strange makeover.

DeletedUser

:p

Little-shop-of-horrors-original.jpg

The Unbeliever

There is actually a race built into the troops that could be explored - the Vallorians. The lizard folk could be rather interesting and I loved to explore their history. Another interesting possibility would be to have an insectoid race. The influential architecture of a race of intelligent ants would give our cities a strange makeover.
A Xenos race? What heresy is this?!
Must. Purge. With... FIRE!!
*ignites flamer and goes off searching for big scary bugs to incinerate*

...sorry, but just no - no bugs.
If watching Rougnecks: The Starship Trooper Chronicles & years of playing against (and losing) to my friend's Tyranids have taught me anything, it's that the only good bug is a dead bug! :p

DeletedUser

LOL! I've always loved Andorians. Not quite as much as Klingons, but considerably more than Tellarites. :D

We could go with a race of living rock, like the Excalbians, or the Sheliak...:confused:

DeletedUser3507

I think they should do Cave Trolls and the more culture you have the longer productions take! :eek::D:D:D:p

Insanity is hereditary you get it from your kids, and @Lord Draconian you must have at least 6-12, just guessing...;) And if anything it should be reversed so if you have very tiny amount of culture, production times should have 1 day added...:p:D:p

Now really did you think I was going to let that slide, I know who it was aimed at...;):);):)

Last edited by a moderator: