• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter after Halflings?

DeletedUser2947

This year (2017?)

Same question about uses for blueprints other than magic buildings.

Month after month I listen to the newest episode. Lots of mobile hype, but nothing about the two topics mentioned above.

Sorry, but tedium (coupled with apathy about the barely-changed FA) is setting in. I'd like a reason to stay and play the game I've loved for so long.

DeletedUser5800

Answers are the same everywhere I've seen...
New race: Probably Elementals, Probably in a few more weeks but maybe a few more after that. (Waiting on enough people to get there to use the new trade system for Sentient Goods)
Blueprints: Probably will upgrade event buildings, but probably may never come.

DeletedUser1036

Guess accounting is making the push to get even more players on to the end of the KP tree, just found this announcement in my junk mail:

Tomorrow only: Elvenar Black Friday!
Elvenar Black Friday is upon us once again, which means a variety of valuable offers up for grabs!
New offers every 3 hours

Starting on 24th November from 9:15 EST, there will be new offers every 3 hours throughout the day, so keep coming back to check for the latest deal!

DeletedUser3534

Does anyone have a clue yet as to the space needed for Elementals? I will be finishing Halflings this weekend and need to completely change the layout of my city for upgrades...
Since the layout change will be drastic. I'm hoping to get a hint of what shape to leave my free space

WolfSinger

We probably won't have any ideas on space until the new race is at least introduced on Beta. Keep an eye on the Beta forum for when they are introduced there and then visit Elvenarchitect to start playing with possible set-ups for you city. That's what I do in order to open space for the guest race and well as changes to current buildings.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
If the previous patterns continue expect the changes mentioned by @dikke ikke
  • Armouries - They are alternating armoury and barracks upgrades and we just had barracks
  • Goods have been going in a rotation of 1,2,3,1,2,3 (halflings). 3 factories remain to be "taken over" by a guest race so likely to see the pattern continue
  • Residences and workshops alternate between which one changes direction. They stay the same for 2 chapters then change direction. Halfings changes the workshops so they are likely to remain in place while residence have had the same footprint since S&D so likely due to rotate.
  • Merc camp I believe is meant to get to level 16 eventually but unlikely to be this chapter as it was the last. That said I believe I read that level 16 will be the last for merc camp and training grounds. With one already at level 16 we may get a surprise this chapter. That is also assuming they haven't decided to expand them beyond 16 in which case the training grounds might change.
  • Main hall is an unknown - Recently they started to change this but no consistent pattern as yet
  • Trader is also a little unknown. While it finally got an upgrade in halflings the concept of sentient goods may see a change, but we know very little to nothing at this stage.
While we have no specific information those are the patterns of the past. Inno can change this at anytime though like with trader and main hall..

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
A dony bird told me
residences are going to 4x4 with 2600 then 2800 pop
Trader is going to level 3 at 5x5 (I'm least sure about this)
The guest race buildings require a minimum of 456 squares to complete quests.
Sentient goods are being added, and you will gain new boosted goods.
If you are marble boosted now, you will get a steel boost, meaning you must make a level 24 steel factory so you can produce Sentient Steel. Much like how you needed to upgrade armories to level 20 to make orcs

dikke ikke

does this dony bird of yours also had info on t1 factory size, armory size ? What I quickly calculated is that i need at least 2 expansions to accomodate the new guest race and the new size residenses, so it will be more like 4 expansions. Running slowly but surely to the end of non primary space :(

Mykan

Oh Wise One
One would think it will be announced in whatever new format the "inno tv" has converted to this year. Since we have heard nothing yet in January perhaps we will be lucky otherwise it might be Feb before live sees anything.