• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter Goods

Wingnut 23

I'm new to the game. I have crossed from Ch6 to Ch7, is there any reason to keep the granite and copper mines? I looked at the timeline and I can't see where they are required down the line.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
In general, no....but... you may need granite and/or copper to do quests for the chapter you haven't done and/or to upgrade your streets. So look at the quests and see if you've done all for the chapter, then look at your streets and see if you've upgraded them as far as you can. The quests, once you enter the next chapter, can be declined, but the streets, if I remember correctly, require granite (or maybe copper?).

You can find the quest list for dwarves at elvengems.com #https://elvengems.com/quests/story-quests/guest-races/

Good luck.

AJ

Zoof

As far as I've read and heard, guest race goods don't really have a use outside of the chapter they were gathered in... with the sole exception of being used as building material for roads. Up until chapter 9, that is. At that point, that's where it then uses other non-guest goods to build and remains that way for the remainder of the game (which is, as of this writing, up to chapter 19).

You might also want to hold onto those buildings for their sale value. They store quite a bit of coin/supplies in building form, and building the next settlement's buildings can get real expensive, real fast.

As for the actual chapter you're moving on to, it's tricky like the fairies themselves. If you feel like getting spoiled on it, check out this guide for completing that chapter. Do keep in mind that the guide was made before Portal Profits were a thing. Read very carefully what the spell is going to give to you before confirming the cast; you'll find that you will not receive any of the uncapped goods. And if your portal isn't a high enough level, you won't receive one or any of the capped goods either (as the portal cannot store any at that point)

Last edited: