• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chapter XVI

Quiette

I've been playing awhile and at the end of every chapter there is an "Advanced Scouts" chest that lowers the difficulty in scouting/fighting new providences. It looks as if this has disappeared at the end of Chapter XV, thus ending the opportunity to scout/fight at an easy level. What am I missing here? Is there something I can do to lessen the difficulty? Thanks for any insight or help!

AtaguS

Edit: Wrong info
I'm not 100% sure about chapter 16 but there is an advanced scouts at the start of chapter 17

Last edited:

Alram

Flippers just flip
Mine shows "Senate" on ch 16 and "advanced trader 4" on ch17, instead of advanced scouts.
What do those mean?

Last edited:

NightshadeCS

You are correct, there is not an Advanced Scouts in 16 or 17. :(

The Senate is one of the guest race buildings for 16, and the Advanced Trader allows you to upgrade the Trader to produce Unurium, a new resource that we will need going forward. It's tricky, as I now have to decide if my Trader will make Seeds or Unurium. It cannot do both at the same time.

Quiette, it may just be me, but my province-clearing has really slowed down by this point, so most of mine are Very Easy or Easy anyway.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
Part of the reason why it's not needed is that the enemy mostly gets hard the further out you go, and each successive ring is much bigger than he one before.
Also, there is no longer any reason not to take every optional squad size upgrade, so that makes province #500 "very easy" and #540 "Easy" at the start of chapter 16.

Quiette

Part of the reason why it's not needed is that the enemy mostly gets hard the further out you go, and each successive ring is much bigger than he one before.
Also, there is no longer any reason not to take every optional squad size upgrade, so that makes province #500 "very easy" and #540 "Easy" at the start of chapter 16.
I'm afraid I've over-scouted. I have completed 557 and the easiest unscouted provinces are now all "medium." :/

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I'm afraid I've over-scouted. I have completed 557 and the easiest unscouted provinces are now all "medium." :/
Yeah at that point though you shouldn't need to scout anymore.
Just keep 5-10 provinces open at 0/8 and another 5-10 at 7/8 (if you have a leveled Endless Excavation) and you can blow past any event quest requirements.

MarvelousMattie

Does anyone know where I can find the quest list for chapter 16 or if there is a quest to sell the portal? I want to know if there is a quest to sell the portal (Senate) when I move into chapter 17.