• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Charater level

DeletedUser61

There isn't a character level, per se. In Elvenar the focus is rather on the level of your buildings, not your avatar.

Your global rank, which is somewhat close, doesn't provide anything other than bragging rights. Your underlying score is composed of:
  1. The number of Workers that are required to support your current buildings
  2. The number of Culture points that are required to support your current buildings
  3. The number of encounters (relics) that you have obtained, even if you've spent them, weighted by ring distance
  4. (Soon) The number of Knowledge Points that have been used to level your own Ancient Wonders

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1017

aha...I thought it was a shame people who were investing in AW were not receiving any credit in ranking. Now, me thinks a drop is inevitable for me, as I have not yet built any AW. :)