• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat Stopped Working after FA Completion

DeletedUser6326

Game version: v1.49.2-(b47f61ae8) (2018-03-08 9:08)
Game world: US Arendyll, Winyandor, Felyndral, Khelonaar, Elcysandir, Sinya Arda and Ceravyn
Browser + version: Chrom/Firefox, etc.
Account name: BlackthornRaven
Humans or Elves: Both
Current situation: The chat window has stopped working in all worlds for myself and all members of each fellowship I run. This began as soon as the Fellowship Adventures countdown was complete.

Expected situation: The chat windows (in all worlds) to work again, for all players. :)

HJK84

us3 aka Felyndral, also not working :(

Just accepted 2 new people into FS, and can't welcome them in chat.
No worries, PM's still working thank heavens :p

DeletedUser7527

It is working in ours now too. Thank you :)
your avitar matches a forum signature i made you can check it out in the artist corner under druindars sigs if you want i could make this your sig if you would like with your nameon it

DeletedUser6326

This morning the chat is really laggy and still not working for some. I have to refresh my page frequently to get the chat box up again. Hopefully that goes away soon!