• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chat

jdcook101

I have been trying to get answers about why my chat does not work ,,they sent me here,,which I very seriously doubt it will fix the problem ,,but here ,goes ,,,,,,does anybody have a clue ,,it is making want to quit the game it has gotten so bad ,,an help is greatly appreciated

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
What are you experiencing, exactly, when you say it doesn't work? Can you see your fellowship's chats but they can't see yours? When you type can you see your words but others can't? Something else?

Gath Of Baal

I know this is a generic answer, but when my chat says unavailable I just refresh the game and if that doesn't work I clear my browser and flash player cache and between 1 of the 2 it normally fixes it where chat will load up...
Hope this helps

jdcook101

I know this is a generic answer, but when my chat says unavailable I just refresh the game and if that doesn't work I clear my browser and flash player cache and between 1 of the 2 it normally fixes it where chat will load up...
Hope this helps
very generic ,,an no I'm not a box of rocks ,,

What are you experiencing, exactly, when you say it doesn't work? Can you see your fellowship's chats but they can't see yours? When you type can you see your words but others can't? Something else?
when I type it takes forever foe it show up on screen

when I type it takes forever foe it show up on screen
also I can go to research an it will work ok ,, but there again flipping back an forth is no fun

very generic ,,an no I'm not a box of rocks ,,
support told me to come here to see when the fix is in ,,but I don't see where they are even working on it

Last edited by a moderator:

Gath Of Baal

very generic ,,an no I'm not a box of rocks

I Never said you were "a box of rocks" but the forum is full of peoples game problems posts that a quick refresh would have fixed but they did not know that. And I'm pretty sure some people might not know even when you clear your browser cache that you can go into your flash player and clear the cache out there also.
Sorry if my attempt to help you offended you by stating the obvious

DeletedUser115

Hi jdcook101,

Unfortunately, we could not reproduce the issue that you are encountering. We are experiencing an issue in which the chat will not connect for several users, but that does not seem to be the issue on your end.

Have you tried multiple browsers and/or devices?

DeletedUser8030

I have been trying to get answers about why my chat does not work ,,they sent me here,,which I very seriously doubt it will fix the problem ,,but here ,goes ,,,,,,does anybody have a clue ,,it is making want to quit the game it has gotten so bad ,,an help is greatly appreciated
Mine is not working either!! Endora1965 - Email me...in A world...I am getting the run a round

DeletedUser8030

Hope this helps
How do I get to the Flash player cache.....I am trying to get this info - I have changed browsers and redownloaded adobe..and although the speed has improved - I have no chat.....I don't think it's me.