• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Check Box to Delete Ancient Wonders and Special Event Buildings

DeletedUser16929

Great idea, I accidentally deleted a hard won Ancient Wonders and asked support if they could undo it and they declined to. I would have loved a chance to reverse it or prevent it as deleting it was not intentional.
that is so sad that support would not help you
this game is disappointing me more and more

KarlD

I'm actually very paranoid about deleting buildings. After an FA when I'm deleting tons of temporary buildings I imagine accidentally selling something important as I get into a rhythm deleting buildings. I use a laptop and it often happens that I'll hit the mouse pad by accident and have the mouse jump unintentionally and I could find myself selling something important before I can stop myself. I would love a checkbox for deleting AWs, and premium and event buildings. I just don't delete that many of them where the inconvenience of the checkbox would outweigh the safety it provides. I'm willing to forego the checkbox on regular buildings although I'd be extremely annoyed to delete a high level workshop or T3 factory since it takes like 3 weeks to build up again. Could add the checkbox to regular buildings above a certain level since it's typically very low level buildings that I'm deleting and it's rare that I will be selling anything above level 4.