• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chests with historical goodies for spell fragmemts

I'm nearly holstering a million spell fragments now, and wishing I could buy an in-game chest which has a chance to give some of the best buildings from the game's history. Enar's Rocks III or something? A chance at a new building specially built for this chest?

Could do chests at multiple fragment levels with staggered rewards:
1,000,000, higher?

Devs wouldn't have to change a damn thing, just a new offering that gives players a new path to take - so we disenchant loot for frags to try and get XYZ? Do we spend in MA or save?

Could also do something similar with CC, though that's kind of what MA already is.

Just thoughts. Thanks.

Gath Of Baal

Since the Devs have shown no inclination to keep anything good exclusive in the game to those who were here and participated, yeah why not just open up everything for everybody available at anytime, I'm all for it now.

I used to be of the mindset that if you were not in the game when something was offered you should not get a 2nd chance at it because that is the price a player pays for not being around or not participating in an event. Now I could care less

Would love to get my Wonky Walters back that I sold to make space and 2 months later the teleport spell was introduced :mad: So I'm all for your idea