• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chill Elven Respite looking for two members to improve tournaments no crazy rules

DeletedUser21356

Hi, Are you tired of playing in a ghost town? Is your fellowship full of people who no longer play? I have been in that position and trading was a nightmare. My growth was severely stunted and forget team challenges. My fellowship is very laid back. After all it is a game and we want to have fun and enjoy the game and each other. So no crazy requirements! We are looking for a couple new members who like playing within a team. Someone is always on day or night and we do pretty well but would like to improve our tournament wins just a little bit. We hold steady at about 45-50th place and that is without making demands of players. We are a social group who like to help others and sometimes just like to chat. Our members are friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. The Arch Mage takes time to send out weekly growth reports always acknowledging personal successes We have 4 KP chains to benefit all and someone always posts the event quests. If this sounds good to you please send in an application or a personal message. No requirements on points or goods. Hope to hear from you soon. :eek:)