• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Chimera - New & growing

shesidhe

We have come from other fellowships and have now found a home here. We're a friendly bunch, but not overly chatty. We’ve been getting 4 chests in tournaments, occasionally 5 with just the 5 of us. We like to do the spire - rewards are even better as a fellowship. We like to work together towards a goal, but we're not intense. We did the last fellowship adventure when there were just two of us - it was fun and went pretty well. We are 5 now, and would love to grow with like-minded members. We especially need players boosted in marble, scrolls, or gems right now but I expect this will change as we gain members.

We’re hoping you will join us!

MagicWilla

Hi,

I am looking for a fellowship that does tournaments. I’ve only been in Winyandor for a week but have been in other worlds for about a month. So far, I’m the only person in this fellowship that has played the tournaments. Completed 2 tournaments and won all 8 battles. I have 2 Medium provinces to encounter left and then all the rest are very hard. I haven’t figured out why I don’t have any hard provinces. They all look like they’ve changed to very hard.

The big thing for me with fighting is that in my first world, I wimped out and did auto fight because I didn’t know how to move the combatants. So I started a town here so that I could learn to fight manually. It’s going pretty well.

Right now in Research my game is at Advanced Main Hall in Book II.

With Traveling Merchant 2, I am making crystals and silk, but I haven’t reached those manufactories yet but will probably get there in a couple of days.

So even though in this world, I am inexperienced, I’m doing fairly well. I was wondering if you could use a player at my experience (or lack of) level.

Thanks,

MagicWilla