• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Choosing who attacks first

DeletedUser1755

When attacking, there seems to be only one way to attack. Does anyone know how to change that? Sometimes I just need to move my troops in a different way than the game decides to make me move them.

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser594

You can attack 2 ways. You can hover over the troops you want to use and get a full range of squares that they can move to. Then you can click the square you want them placed. Once there hover over the enemy you want to attack and wait for the cursor to change to a little crossbow-click and attack.
The other option is to hover over the enemy from where you are and click attack and the AI will choose your path.
More info can be found here:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/encounters-guide.488/
Once you have 2-3 different types of troops opening set up becomes critical and can be found in the guide linked above.