• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Choosing your race & portal expansion

Shadel

Just a couple ideas...
My first idea concerns choosing your race at the beginning of the game or when creating a new world. I think it would be kind of cool if you could choose from more races other than human or elves when you start the game or new world; like a dwarf or orc ect... because you end up researching both those races and elves/humans, depending on who you choose, anyways...
I understand too many options at the beginning would make it difficult to choose but after some time of playing with elves or men it would be cool to create a new world and start it with a new race.

My second idea also concerns the different races and their portals. If the previous idea didn't work it would still be cool to see some expansion with these other groups. We all love progress and moving forward but I was frustrated that once you moved on from a race in the research, all the buildings became useless, taking space and i felt like it was a waste of time to build all that just to loose it. So I thought it would be cool if the portals didn't just hold goods but if you clicked on them they could you to a whole nother world/settlement where you could build and grow the buildings and goods related to the specific portals/races, instead of just building and then getting rid of; that way even when you move on from those specific races in the main world (in research) you can still go back to that settlement and keep growing it and expanding on those other races

Last edited:

Shadel

All of the above (although for me it would be cool to see the styles of architecture or people).
It would be a chance to dig a little more into whatever races and their styles and story lines. Yes we get a little when you research them but it would be cool to get to see how the story could progress through a different race. Weather that be different military and buildings or quests.