• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cities in Multiple Worlds

• Thread starter DeletedUser23976
  • Start date

DeletedUser23976

When I first signed on to the game I was automatically put into Sinya Arda and was not given a choice about which world to enter. My wife had started this game a couple of months before and was already in a Fellowship she liked and had to much progress to want to start over in Sinya Arda. She is in Khelonaar so I started a new city there after my tutorial was done in Sinya Arda. I am not using the city in Sinya Arda and would like to know if there is a way to delete that city without affecting my city in Khelonaar. I don't want to take up space on a server I am not playing on so what do I do?

DeletedUser5939

There is really no reason for worrying about abandoning a city on a server, in time you will realize that the worlds are filled with ghost cities from player who have stopped playing. It's actually better for other players to have the city stay there. If a city has been discovered and then removed other players that have discovered it will see it as an abandoned mine that they can click on and get some gold coins. If however it stays as a city people who have discovered that city can go in, give neighborly help and get about twice as many coins as they do for an abandoned mine. What you have on one server will have no impact on what you do on another server.