• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

cities move?

• Thread starter DeletedUser24464
  • Start date

DeletedUser24464

Morning all hope u having fun i was just wondering if any body no i have be scouting to get to bigger tradee people got to a couple then like makicc they r gone not even a trace they were there i no when people stop play all u can do is colect coins but these bigger citys not even a trace i think that is crappy all the time and waist of prodduce for nothing total unfair if u can move like that as i not in a good spot nothing to trade or just unfair o star trades thanks all maybe it the same allover take care in thiss time of troble

NightshadeCS

Inno is currently implementing a new system of moving inactive cities out toward the edges of the map and moving active cities closer to the center.

If you would like to move, check your in-game settings. There is a setting you can turn off or on that allows you to be moved. If you are on the edge of the inhabited area, with lots of empty provinces off in one or more directions from your city, it may be advisable to allow your own movement.

If you are in a "good" neighborhood within reasonable distance from the center, active cities should move into those empty spots that have recently appeared.

Also, with trading, it is not essential that you discover the players to have good trades. If they have discovered YOU, they will not have a trader fee to accept your trades. You could message them to set up communication and let them know that you would appreciate some help, and then you can coordinate trades that way, you placing them, the bigger city accepting them at no fee.

While it may seem unfortunate that those bigger players have moved, we are hoping this will be an improvement overall.

DeletedUser24464

well i in the middle try to get to biiger cities i try the message approach mos bigger not want to waist ther time on little person i think they forget they werehere at one time but thankyou for your information i just think it wrong to move bigger active city as i say i waisted a lot of time and producee to get to tmen but hey just a game take care have fun