• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cities who cater / convince instead of battle

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
With the upcoming event finally having a help for catering my FS is buzzing about what other players do to remain catering cities. Half of my FS only caters Spire and Tournament. I was totally shocked to find out that isn't odd when a Dev said most players cater on a Q&A. It seems it is just the Forum that leans so heavily toward battling. While I do currently battle the tournament in what most battlers would probably consider a somewhat wasteful approach, I would rather go back to catering at least some of it even though I have lots & lots of troop helps in my city. I already only convince in the Spire. I chose Elvenar because I wanted a game that did not require battling and did not have PVP. Of course the pretty, detailed buildings are always a BIG + :) From recent comments I am gathering that I am missing out by not having the Aureate Phoenix. Most players on the Forum seemed to think it was a waste back when the Phoenixes came out so I never thought much about building it. I did build the Fire Phoenix & Storm Phoenix. Now with discussing the new Phoenix in this event I am being asked and asking myself whether we need to work on evolving an Aureate Phoenix. My first question is whether or not it stacks with the MM spells. Any other ideas that are working well for catering cities are definitely welcome!

Adding: What AW do those who mostly or totally cater depend on? I'm thinking most of mine are mostly helpful for battling.

Last edited:

Rythel

I am absolutely beyond excited for the Astral Phoenix and feel like it is a massive step in the right direction to give us caterers a bit more help in what we do and to bring us up to the same level as fighters.

I cater all but the first four encounters in the spire and cater a vast majority of the tournament, though I do fight quite a bit in the early stages. I climb to the level of silver spire except on push weeks where I go all the way, and I get 14 provinces to 6 stars in the tournament all with relative ease.

For me, the most important thing to being a caterer is simply playing as much as possible. The fact that I can almost double my good production by logging on every 3 hours and getting 5 collections a day is absolutely vital to my success. I feel like catering is a good option for those that are able to log in frequently.

I find enchantments to be very important aspects of catering as well. With the introduction of Sentient goods in the spire, I have my sentient good manufactories almost always under the effect of MM. My Magic Academy is set to craft MM a vast majority of the time to compensate for this. I liberally use PP and EE daily as well.

As for AW, these are the ones I use and my reasoning.
  • GA - Manufactories have a larger population footprint and population is needed a lot more for caterers.
  • Sanctuary - I am currently questioning this choice, but I like the culture it gives.
  • Watchtower Ruins - Maintaining a high culture bonus means more wholesaler trades
  • Mountain Halls - Strictly for population. The bonus to goods is negligible.
  • Prosperity Towers - Absolutely Essential for Wholesaler Strategy explained below
  • Blooming Trader Guild - Absolutely Essential for Wholesaler Strategy explained below
  • Maze of Dark Matter - As a caterer, the ability to keep large stores of mana is more important that being able to get it on demand. And with enchantments being used for specific purposes, I don't have any to just waste for mana. Though if I do sell my Sanctuary, I would get an DA in addition to maze.
  • Elvenar Trade Center - Boosts MM which is beyond amazing and has great seed generation
  • Sunset Towers - Again, reducing decay is vital for a caterer. Have large stores of seeds is essential for spire negotiation
  • Simia Sapiens - Reducing decay is vital.
  • Timewarp - I don't have to stay up for exactly 16 hours anymore to get 6 stars on the tourney!!
  • I do intend on building the Thermal Springs of Youth when I can. I currently have 42 residences, and a level 1 TSY is equal to 3+ residences. At chapter 16, it's only 1 space bigger than a single residence as well.
Wholesaler Strategy:
Lots of people have explained certain variations on this strategy across the forum, but I'll do my best to summarize it. The goal is to purchase from the Wholesaler as much as physically possible and to have the wholesaler give as much as possible. This is accomplished by keeping PP on all 6 of my Magic Workshops at all times. With the excess in supplies being generated, I am able to purchase each of the T2 and T3 unboosted goods 3 times a day and each of the T1 unboosted goods 4 times a day. My production of boosted goods is only slightly above my unboosted purchases from the wholesaler. Keeping a high culture bonus is also quite crucial to this strategy.

Variations on the strategy include using both a Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood and Great Bell Spire/Crystal Lighthouse to further increase the received supplies and coins from residences.

Overall I'm quite pleased with my performance in the game and feel like I keep up with other fighers. I wish I could climb to the top of the spire more frequently, but do feel quite gated by Sentient Goods at the moment. I am also working at getting far enough in the tourney to supply my weekly enchantment needs. I'm getting there, but still have a bit of work to do in upgrading some AWs.

Last edited:

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I have Aureate and Storm, I only use them during FA to get more goods. But they plus the MM spells do all stack.

I wonder how far catering cities go in the tourny
It seems to get awful expensive past 20 provinces
Just to crunch the numbers at my level: I get 8,096 planks every three hours. Thanks to my Elvenar Trade Center (level 26) plus storm and aureate phoenix, when the both are fed and I have mms on everything, I can get over 26,000 planks every three hours. My ETC only contributes a little more than 1K to that amount, so it's mostly the aureate and storm, both fed doing the bulk of that.

You're right, that's awesome during the FAs. But if you have enough MM spells, I would suggest MMing all of your factories at the same time in order to get the biggest boost. This works with sentients as well. (I don't know about ascended since I'm parked in chapt 18 and haven't started them yet). With enough mms and pet food, you can really wipe out the FA tourney by catering all of it. I have catered everything up to 40 provinces using this method (all stars on every province).

I find myself lately catering more, not less, than I used to do. I've always been a hybrid but now it's more catering. I have 10 planks, 4 silk, 4 dust, and one of each of the sentients out at the moment (I have 2 more of each sentient in storage, but so far since I'm parked that's enough to do everything.)

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor
A tip for small cities who do not have either phoenix and do not have many spells....you can drop 1 MM on 1 manufactory and then use speedups to quickly replenish goods. This is a great trick if you are in a high silver or gold fs and get a stream of speedups every week.

You can also craft small speedups pretty cheaply in the MA. It is just a quick goods recovery method.

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
I have Aureate and Storm, I only use them during FA to get more goods. But they plus the MM spells do all stack.

I’ve been fluctuating between 20-25 provinces at 6 stars since November, plus top of the Spire every week. 25 provinces seems like it would be sustainable with my current setup, except for my T3 which has been steadily dropping, but then I don’t have any manufactories out for those, lol. If I get all my event buildings up to chapter (which is taking forever…), or cave and put out a Gems manufactory, I expect holding at 25 to be fine for a while.
I use 3 MMs a day on T2 manufactories and nothing else regularly, although I sometimes feed my Watchful Winter Owl, or Witty Raccoon; I have very occasionally fed my Panda, Storm, and Aureate together for a mega-bonus day. If I start being more generous with MMs, add more manufactories, get Cauldron effects higher, get more buildings upgraded, or get to the LoGN and can start using the overpowered wholesaler strategy, I’ll plan on moving up from 25.

(Theoretically, my long term plan is to keep slowly adding more provinces until I hit some as-yet undetermined upper limit. I don’t think I could ever sustainably top the leaderboards, but I feel like 8500-9000 weekly might not be unreasonable? A girl can dream. XD )

Edit: Whoops, missed your question about the AWs, @Deborah M! :D In my ch. 12 city on Khel, I have:
lvl 30 Golden Abyss - lots of coins for Spire and the Wholesaler
lvl 7 Endless Excavation - added this when I realized recently that it would give me more supplies in a day than a sparkled Magic Workshop on 3hr production runs
lvl 26 Great Bell Spire - the goods this gives every day are helpful, but it’s real usefulness is the extension of neighborly help. I regularly have some visitors every day who have nothing available to polish but my Main Hall, because the help lasts so long: more culture, more coins, more supplies becomes more goods from the wholesaler, and no coin rains or supply instants needed in Spire.
lvl 17 Mountain Halls - this is on hold for upgrading until I add more manufactories, because it’s just barely earning it’s keep at the moment, but the more manufactories you have, the more useful this is.
lvl 11 Prosperity Towers - didn’t build this one for a long time after it was available, because it was worse supplyper square production than my Magic Workshops, but when it finally surpassed those, I placed it. The extra length of time on the Power of Provision spells is really nice.
lvl 29 Blooming Trader Guild (soon to be lvl 30) - probably tied for most important in my city with the GA; the amount of extra goods I get through the wholesaler is amazing, plus the chapters are much shorter with the extra guest race production.
lvl 12 Enar’s Embassy - this was mainly by way of being an experiment to see if I could discover a play style that made it valuable. I think I did, but it doesn’t mesh with my other goals, so now it’s just biding time until I replace it with the LoGN when I get to Amuni. The large chunk of mana when I scout is still really nice, though.
lvl 11 Elvenar Trade Center - this is basically prophylactic at the moment, because seeds are still abundant but I know they will start to be a problem as I move farther into the sentient-producing chapters. The boost to the MM spells is nice, but so far not indispensable.

Last edited:

Ihrlaen

As far as we want?

I went to about 40 last week, though as a hybrid I have it a bit easier fighting those encounters that want orcs or mana which become the real limiters (for me, anyway).

@Deborah M
My wonders are similar to @MaidenFair. I also have a level 16 Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood. I think it is absolutely an underrated AW when combined with a high-level BTG (which is often considered essential for any high-chapter advancement).

Last edited:

Iyapo

Personal Conductor

I feel like 8500-9000 weekly might not be unreasonable? A girl can dream. XD )
Back before I quit playing, I had my chapter 9 Harander city(iyapo1) @8370.
It was comfortably sustainable even if the spire was nasty.

I did a 9450 tournament, 1 time, it was not sustainable.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I’ve been fluctuating between 20-25 provinces at 6 stars since November, plus top of the Spire every week. 25 provinces seems like it would be sustainable with my current setup, except for my T3 which has been steadily dropping, but then I don’t have any manufactories out for those, lol. If I get all my event buildings up to chapter (which is taking forever…), or cave and put out a Gems manufactory, I expect holding at 25 to be fine for a while.
I use 3 MMs a day on T2 manufactories and nothing else regularly, although I sometimes feed my Watchful Winter Owl, or Witty Raccoon; I have very occasionally fed my Panda, Storm, and Aureate together for a mega-bonus day. If I start being more generous with MMs, add more manufactories, get Cauldron effects higher, get more buildings upgraded, or get to the LoGN and can start using the overpowered wholesaler strategy, I’ll plan on moving up from 25.

(Theoretically, my long term plan is to keep slowly adding more provinces until I hit some as-yet undetermined upper limit. I don’t think I could ever sustainably top the leaderboards, but I feel like 8500-9000 weekly might not be unreasonable? A girl can dream. XD )

Edit: Whoops, missed your question about the AWs, @Deborah M! :D In my ch. 12 city on Khel, I have:
lvl 30 Golden Abyss - lots of coins for Spire and the Wholesaler
lvl 7 Endless Excavation - added this when I realized recently that it would give me more supplies in a day than a sparkled Magic Workshop on 3hr production runs
lvl 26 Great Bell Spire - the goods this gives every day are helpful, but it’s real usefulness is the extension of neighborly help. I regularly have some visitors every day who have nothing available to polish but my Main Hall, because the help lasts so long: more culture, more coins, more supplies becomes more goods from the wholesaler, and no coin rains or supply instants needed in Spire.
lvl 17 Mountain Halls - this is on hold for upgrading until I add more manufactories, because it’s just barely earning it’s keep at the moment, but the more manufactories you have, the more useful this is.
lvl 11 Prosperity Towers - didn’t build this one for a long time after it was available, because it was worse supplyper square production than my Magic Workshops, but when it finally surpassed those, I placed it. The extra length of time on the EE spells is really nice.
lvl 29 Blooming Trader Guild (soon to be lvl 30) - probably tied for most important in my city with the GA; the amount of extra goods I get through the wholesaler is amazing, plus the chapters are much shorter with the extra guest race production.
lvl 12 Enar’s Embassy - this was mainly by way of being an experiment to see if I could discover a play style that made it valuable. I think I did, but it doesn’t mesh with my other goals, so now it’s just biding time until I replace it with the LoGN when I get to Amuni. The large chunk of mana when I scout is still really nice, though.
lvl 11 Elvenar Trade Center - this is basically prophylactic at the moment, because seeds are still abundant but I know they will start to be a problem as I move farther into the sentient-producing chapters. The boost to the MM spells is nice, but so far not indispensable.
Great list! I love love love the Golden Abyss, PT, BTG, and ETC. I'd just note that the PT gives extra length on Power of Provision, not EE, but you have a good mix there.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Deborah M regarding Inno's comments about fight vs cater, I am sure way more early chapter cities cater, while more late chapter cities fight. And early chapter cities must outnumber late chapter cities just because of attrition and burnout among veteran players. Then there are players like me who started with catering almost everything, then switching to almost exclusive fighting, as better troops and Wonders became available. I did my switch from catering to fighting somewhere around chapter 10.

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
What amazing replies! Thank you! I feel humbled because as many AW's that I have there is not a chance I could say what most do without referring back to an older spreadsheet. On that I'm kicking myself over Prosperity Towers. At one point I was thinking about selling it so it has been sitting there at level 22 for ages. I just kind of forgot about it. At least I am happy to say that most of the others mentioned I have at level 35 so I don't think there are any that I urgently need to add if I migrate to more catering. Maybe Endless Excavation at some point. I sold that a while back and I guess that might have been one I should have held onto. That wholesaler approach makes a lot of sense and it is something I have never really thought about. I do buy from the wholesaler sometimes when I max out supplies but I hadn't thought about it as a strategy. I think that I got so annoyed when they changed the wholesaler to upward moving costs that it became something I avoided long enough to not think of much. I also haven't even looked at culture bonus in a very long time. Earlier in the game I used to watch that constantly so experience tells me that could be a big help if I want to increase my needed goods. So my most important add is still the Aureate Phoenix, just as soon as I figure out how to get 5 more artifacts. I'm really surprised by so many things that I just take for granted so they no longer come to mind.

@Enevhar Aldarion Yes, I understand that. Just looking at a few in the current tournament, I'm looking at literally millions of goods to cater much of anything. An ex-player who was in a couple of top FS with me, was #1 ranked on Elcy before he left and was a Spire & Tournament beast used to cater the first 8-10 provinces. He had more factories than I keep out but I think I have enough and I cannot fit more. Thankfully, he actually helped me level up a few of the troop friendly AWs when the Spire came out because I pretty much hated it. We also swapped large amounts of KP for new AWs as they came out. Funny now since in the long run I only cater the Spire. I'm not sure what chapter I switched from catering to battling the Tournament. I'm thinking that I want to switch to more catering in the next Tournament. I only do 20 provinces 6 rounds because that is all I want to do. Just to shake it up a little, I'm going to start with 5 catered, 5 Barracks, 5 Training Grounds & 5 Mercenary Camp. Baby Steps!

The members of my FS who still cater the Tournament are mostly chapter 11 or 12 and plan to park at beginning of chapter 12 unless they decide to move into Sentient goods. I've gotten a bunch of very good reminders to pass on to them! Thanks Again!

Last edited:

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I attempted to fight a couple of times and just got crushed.
Fighting does get easier as you progress when troops get promotions, wonders get leveled, and you generally acquire more toys like vitality surges, Fire and Twilight Phoenixes. That means the sloppier you can get with your troop selection and still walk away with a victory. For example, sometimes my Fire Phoenix feeding goes out of sync and I still have Spire left. I can still fight and win multi-wave Spire without feeding Fire Phoenix. If you want to learn some basics, start here.

Fighting does get easier as you progress when troops get promotions, wonders get leveled, and you generally acquire more toys like vitality surges, Fire and Twilight Phoenixes. That means the sloppier you can get with your troop selection and still walk away with a victory. For example, sometimes my Fire Phoenix feeding goes out of sync and I still have Spire left. I can still fight and win multi-wave Spire without feeding Fire Phoenix. If you want to learn some basics, start here.
Thank you!

Killy-

@Deborah M If you gonna fight and cater, I would suggest to look at the opposing troops and then decide what to do. There isn't really a point to cater a fight, that would have been won with almost no losses.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I think that the choice is not cater or fight but do what's best for where you are at. And that, for many if not most, is a hybrid approach.

I average about 8k tournament a week. I have 15 lvl 32 fully developed T1 boosted mfrs, 2 lvl 32 marble for ascended and a large moonstone library farm for T2, gum and silk. I have 6 Magic residences and no workshops outside the 10 lvl 1's I use for quests that come up. With this though, I have to visit the wholesaler 6 times a day, minimum for my coins and 4 times a day for my supplies.

With such a low residence/workshop count you would expect I run out of things, but I don't because my strategy is a constant switch back and forth between catering and fighting. Most weeks, probably 3 out of 4, I fight to the top of the Spire and do 30-32 provinces six times. This week though, for instance, since my goods are up to about 9 million each and my troops have fallen to about 200 squads of each, I catered the upper reaches of the tournament. This will give my troops time to recover. I like to enter the week with 300 of each. Next week I'll probably cater just about everything and let my goods go down a few million while my troops continue to recover.

My AW and what I get from them are as follows:

GA 31 7.5 million coins every 3 hours so about 35 million coins a day and population
Thermal Spring of Youth 16 population
Lighthouse of Good Neighbors 12 mana from visits, EE spell improvement 24 hours
Mountain Hall 23 Population (62750), Goods production (228%)
Timewarp 16 sentient goods production 196%, cool down 48% (which means I can start the tournament a lot later or finish it a lot sooner, giving my troops more time to recover between rounds)
Blooming Trader Guild 16 Wholesaler offers 340% (remember I do have to use the wholesaler often)
Thrones of High Men 13 (all about ranking points. Toofur said to do it so - blame him!)
Pyramid of Purification 17 Heavy Barracks Melee 5000 per day, sentient goods for breeding orcs -- 7 armories and 6 orc nests so it's a lot of sentient goods
Shrine of Shewdery Shrooms 27 training capacity -- a must for troop production, which is why it's higher than most of my other AW's
Dwarven Bulwak 23 Like the Shrooms, increases training capacity. And produces barrack light melee
Sunset Tower 8 reduces seed decay. Produces seeds. I got this one because I was having a hard time keeping seeds up. Now I have no trouble.
Temple of Spirits 7 Unurium production Since I top the spire and collect the event currency I have no problem keeping my unurium up.
Temple of Toads 19 Produces Heavy Ranged and their striking power.
Dragon Ark 12 Since I craft a lot I get 6 CC's per each mystery chest. This allowed me to shrink my moonstone library farm by 2 libraries, increasing my space and my CC's per day. In addition, it gives me 41k unurium each time I complete a story quest.
Flying Academy 21 Training Speed increase 75% very important if you do fighting, barrack mage units
Prosperity Tower 21 525k supplies every 3 hours, about 2.5 million per day. This is the "backbone" of my supplies since I don't have workshops.
Dragon Abbey 21 Mage unit power increase, Mana from enchantments (more on this in a bit)
Maze of Dark Matter 16 Mana decay reduction, mana production, all of which makes mana easy
11 million in stock currently.
Needles of the Tempest 26 Light ranged power increase and that all important training speed bonus
Hero's Forge 21 Orcs. Always needed. Usually have 2 million in stock. Heavy melee hit increase
Victory Springs 18 training grounds speed bonus, light melee hit increase
Crystal Lighthouse 16
(This is a weak one. Increases neighborly help duration but is that the neighborly help I get or the help I give? If it's the help I give, not enough to justify the room, if it's what I get, then, since I get about 70 helps a day, it would be worth keeping.)
Simia Sapiens 18 military production bonus. and sentient goods decay reduction.
(Can't get a better balanced AW than this as it effects both sides equally)
Elvenar Trading Center 16 Seeds and more important to me an increase in MM spells duration and production.
Martial Monastery 26 Raises all troops health....what could possibly be a wider impact on fighting than this? All troops are effected.

So, in my case I have the goods to just roll back and forth between fighting and catering. However, there are still limits.

The most important one is the production of MM spells. My MA is set to do them continuously except during FA when I switch to CC's. This enables my keeping my 2 ascended goods under MM spells continuously and that provides a lot of ascended goods. In addition, I keep about 12 - 15 of my highest culture buildings under EE spells so the coin production from my 6 magic residences is high enough I don't need any more of them and still have to visit the wholesaler 6 times a day or so.

The second limiting factor is pet food. I try to keep a minimum of 20 on hand and use them sparingly. By switching between fighting and catering each week...or whenever I need to do it, I use fewer because I don't have to get my troops up ASAP so the brown bear is left to starve, AND I don't have to feed my fire phoenix as often (further reduced by the short cool down times I have so I can do three or 4 rounds under one pet food feeding).

In the future I'll probably continue to move to mostly fighting with an occassional catering when I'm in a hurry in the tournament, don't have the pet food, or need to let my troop count recover.

Finally, the real determiner of what you can do here, is probably how often you are here. Collecting every three hours throughout the day just makes things go better. And, I would think, determines what strategies you can use and which you can't.

AJ

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Updated my spreadsheet and this is where I am for AWs. Y'all shamed me into it ;) I have been aiming to get them upgraded to 35, somewhat in order, for a very long time. I figure it's a worthy goal to have in between the long waits for new chapters these days. I know I really need to get my more recent AWs upgraded but I figure that will happen in due time. I will probably be kicking myself when chapter 21 comes out. Since the end of chapter 20, I run with 8 T1 & T2 boosted, 6 T3 boosted and 2 of each for sentient and ascended goods. I am running with about 30M of each standard goods boosted now. I do 8 for 1 trades for FS members sometimes and I buy KP for AWs and research with goods when I don't feel like waiting for them. Patience is not one of my strong suits. I guess I'm hybrid since I cater the Spire and battle the Tournament. I always use the Fire Phoenix during the Tournament. I have almost never fed the Brown Bear but I keep it out for the troops it gives. It does come in handy once in a while when my troops get lopsided and I want to do a round of only the ones that are lower than others. Since I only do 20 provinces in the Tournament, I would be stunned if I ever actually ran out of any of the troops. My point for my city is that I would like to switch it up, back toward how I wanted to play the tournament by catering. I'm going to start with baby steps and do first 5 catering. I know that will take millions of goods and I know those are provinces I cannot lose using troops. On the other hand, it will add some challenge for goods management and move me toward less battling, which I have said from the beginning of the game is not my preference. It will help that I can set productions every 3 hours on most days. I have realized that I should upgrade Golden Abyss (even though population does not increase after level 30) and Prosperity Towers for buying goods from the wholesaler. And, of course, add Aureate Phoenix. The great thing about this conversation has been so many reminders that I can pass on. In many cases, I have trouble giving advice because I don't remember a bunch of things that I take for granted now but were very important in the past.

Adding because it hasn't been mentioned for battle cities. I also have 10 Armories to maintain a 10K+ increase in training size. I think a lot of times this boost is missed by folks who mainly look at Armories for Orc production. Another thing I will add (please do not chop my head off for this preference) is that one of the things I have consistently enjoyed through the years is that I buy premium culture buildings for each chapter so long as they are pretty. Except for some of the evolving event buildings and a couple of sets that I just like, I keep very few other culture buildings. I can't keep up with upgrading all of the event buildings I have so I'm picky now. I got tired of selling them off with no hope of having the room or RR spells to use them.

LevelNameBenefits 1Benefits 2
32Golden AbyssCoins every 3HAdditional population
35Needles of the TempestIncrease the strength of light ranged unitsIncrease Barracks Training Speed
30 maxMartial Monastery/SanctuaryIncrease Troops HealthAdditional Culture
35Thrones of the High MenRanking Points per AW Const. & Upg.Additional Culture
35Dwarven Bulwark1st units every 3HIncrease Barracks' Training Size
35Mountain HallsIncrease Relics BoostAdditional Population
22Prosperity TowersIncrease "Power of Provisions" durationAdditional Supplies every 3H
35Blooming Trader GuildImprove Wholesaler OfferIncrease Portal Prod. Boost
35Heroes' ForgeOrcs Production per 24hAdditional Heavy Melee Damage
35Shrine of the Shrewdy Shrooms2nd Units every 3HAdditional training size per Armory level
35Flying Academy3rd units every 3HIncreased training speed of the mercenary camp
35Maze of the Dark MatterIt generates Mana every 3 hoursReduced Mana decay
35Dragon AbbeyStronger mage unitsMana per Enchantment usage
35Temple of the Toads5th units every 3HStronger Heavy ranged units
35Elvenar Trade CenterSeeds every 12HIncrease "Magical Manufacturing" power Increase "Magical Manufacturing" duration
35Sunset TowersSeeds with every NH chestReduced Seed Decay
35Victory SpringsIncreased Training Grounds Training SpeedLight Melee Damage Boost
35Pyramid of PurificationSentient Goods with every Orc collectionBarracks Heavy Melee
31D111-a "Timewarp"Sentient Goods BoostReduced Tournament cooldown
35D222-z "Simia Sapiens"Reduced Sentient Goods DecayIncreased Troop Units on pickup
33Vortex of StoragePortal Storage Capacity BoostSentient Goods Production Boost
35Thermal Spring of YouthResidences Population BoostCulture per Ancient Wonder Level
35Tournament ArenaRanking Points per ChestMercenary Camp Light Melee
21Shrine of ChampionsOrcs per Tournament pointOrc Warriors
31Temple of SpiritsUnarium in SpireUnarium event pickup
19Tree of EnlightenmentRanger productionAscended Goods Production Boost
16Vallorian Seal TowerUnurium TaxUnurium Decay
11Ancestral Resting PlaceBanshee troopsAscended Goods decay
11Scouts' TavernScouting timeNeighbor help chests

Last edited: