• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Cities

DeletedUser26243

Was just wondering how many cities ya’ll play? Me I had 2 that was too much to keep up with, so now I just have the 1 city. Also when I left my city I was sure to let support know didn’t want my city to just be sitting there as I find a lot of cities are abandoned tho I still give NH to get me some $$

Gladiola

I am playing 2 cities, plus I occasionally dip into beta but don't really play there. Mostly I just check out new events.

Two is definitely as many as I can handle right now.

I think the number of cities one can manage would be influenced by playstyle. I have a very time-intensive playstyle involving fewer workshops and more reliance on shorter workshop productions (one hour is a long production for me, except overnight), as well as fewer armories (just one actually) and more frequent top-ups of troop queues. It would be possible to be equally effective with more workshops and armories (or equivalent event buildings and ancient wonders) and less time playing in each city.

I also wonder whether later-stage cities with bigger footprints and more AWs and supply and good-producing event buildings might require less time intensity. I'll be interested to hear about playstyles of people in various stages of the game.

Iyapo1

I have 3 right now. Two in chapter 7 and one in chapter 6. They are way to much to keep up with during the FAs but other than that I have not had problems. It helps that two are at the same spot in the game both scroll boosted and getting pretty similar builds. It also helps that they can all mirror each others performance.

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Lots. So sorry if I'm your neighbor cause I only polish my favorites a couple of times a week. I like to test new features for myself.

Rp44

7, plus 3 very casual that I maintain for my nephews. Of those, 3 human, 7 elf.

For me they are harder to keep up as they get bigger, but not the cities themselves. Tournament, spire, events, FAs (a few hours just to do the initial pickups is pretty crazy) - those are the things that get overwhelming occasionally, at least for me. And I can't skip things, whether that's FOMO or OCD. ;)

I have continually pared down my numbers as I progress - I wanted to try everything when I first started. :) I need to give up a few more, but have no idea which ones.

MagicPagan

4 - 3 elf, 1 human. All Chapter 4. Same AWs in each one because right now, I'm focused on additional coin and supply. Generally, I started upgrading residences and workshops, and am now working on upgrades to all goods to at least lvl 6 before I step back and reassess. Culture is good in all of them, but one of my elven cities seems to constantly need more room no matter how much rearranging I do.

DeletedUser26243

I am playing 2 cities, plus I occasionally dip into beta but don't really play there. Mostly I just check out new events.

I think the number of cities one can manage would be influenced by playstyle. I have a very time-intensive playstyle involving fewer workshops and more reliance on shorter workshop productions (one hour is a long production for me, except overnight), as well as fewer armories (just one actually) and more frequent top-ups of troop queues. It would be possible to be equally effective with more workshops and armories (or equivalent event buildings and ancient wonders) and less time playing in each city.

I also wonder whether later-stage cities with bigger footprints and more AWs and supply and good-producing event buildings might require less time intensity. I'll be interested to hear about playstyles of people in various stages of the game.

How many WS do u have? I have 9, one of them is magic went with the 1 hr pickup for today since I always check my game. WS r at 18 can still go up 1 more level (19) in fairy chapter

Gladiola

@nativedeer In my chapter 4 city, I have 7 workshops: levels 9, 8, 8, 8, 4, 4, 4. The level 9 workshop is going to get upgraded to level 15 and the level 4s will disappear when my city is fully built out for this chapter, after I get some buildings from the current event. I would prefer to have 6-7 workshops because of quests and Fellowship Adventures, but I can make this work.

My chapter 2 city is going to have 4 level 8 workshops when it is fully built out. Right now it has 7 lower-level workshops.

NightshadeCS

I have 3 cities currently, but it took quite a long while of having just 1 before I added another. As you move along, the chapters slow down a bit and there is a lot of waiting around. Of course, back when I started my second city, there were not timer instants, so it was really a matter of waiting. My first was an elf, so I also wanted to see what everything looked like as a human.

I started the third city for my son to play, though I maintain it since he has limited screen time. I don't know that I would have started a third unless he asked me to. Maybe I would have started one in Beta just to help test things there. Dunno.

DeletedUser26243

I thought I was a pretty intense player with my one city but I have got to say the posts I have read ya’ll r some great players having more then 1 city to maintain Giving each n all a shout out for being into the game:) In my game I try not to b too late picking up my stuff(throws things off) also continually crafting so always have to check MA plus I’m a saver of stuff in my inventory don’t know if that’s good or bad lol.(just in case of getting in a bind) Don’t even like using portal profits just snailing my way through 7trying to catch up on upgrades n build up my few AW’s I placed.Oh ya always have to be checking trader never know if something will come up that I might need also each day I buy from wholesaler T1 n T2 goods soon as timer resets so that’s me n my 1 city Happy Gaming Ya’ll