• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City Catalogue with Location on a Map

Hero80462

As our cities get bigger and the buildings get more elaborate, it gets pretty hard to find some buildings.

It would be cool if there was a catalogue of what buildings we have and an overhead map showing their location. Maybe include a complete catalogue of what would include the existing wiki info.

I don't know, is that a hard thing to do?

Just so we can see what we have easier.

Back to the game!!

Lord Den

Call this is to the Developers, please bring our animation Back. That's what makes this game so cool. Thank you very. PS I am not a new member I've been playing since December. And I really love this game.

NightshadeCS

@Lord Den the tag under your name on the Forum reflects only how many Forum posts you have made, plus things like likes and whatnot. However, I would still classify someone who has been playing a few months as a new player, since many of us have been playing for years. No disparagement there, though!

I think the animations problem is a bug, not an intended development. In another thread, I saw that they are working on fixing that problem.