• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Closed | Archived City Expansions

DeletedUser25619

Hi Staff and Fellow Gamers like me :)

I do not know if its a unique problem, but it has happen to me twice now and it is making me fairly frustrated. I update the City Expansion with knowledge points and pay for it, the message comes up that says I have a City expansion, I go back to the town page to add it to the map and the expansion is not there. Please help, maybe there is a way to count how many expansions I should have and compare it to what I do have. I would really appreciate being able to use them like I am suppose to :).
I am an elf in two cities, Arendyll and Harandar, both towns are called Moonlight's Twinkle, if you need more info please ask I will help the best I can, hopefully you can fix this problem and reward me properly.

Best of luck,
Sunbeam cat

DeletedUser25619

The one that happened recently just needed its time to load and gladly appeared when I checked 5 mins later

DeletedUser25619

Is possible the other did the same and I did not recognize it, sorry for the concern but thanks for your time :)

Alpha Lyrae

Just an FYI: For Research Expansions, you have to pay Research with KP and whatever goods are required to unlock the knowledge. Then, when you go to your buildings, you have to pay with gold to use the expansion in your town. So, it may have been that you completed the knowledge in Research, but didn't have the required coins to place the expansion.