• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement is not working

• Thread starter DeletedUser17961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17961

Server Felyndral

Been watching the map and only seeing more empty spots open up. I tried a in game ticket and getting the same response as reading the page before opening it. Not helping none. How can we raise the devs to fix their coding? The ticket handler is not forwarding it obviously and that code is not gonna self fix itself. I just posted a matching spot on the map where locals have said their trades are much more active than mine and I would most likely have a few already found. Most of the traders are like 8+ rings away from me... My current map is presently getting more vacancies as I sit on the outter edge. So no one from the south there to consider looking at for help. The West 2 more rings and that also dries up to a desert. Totally shafted here.

DeletedUser2768

It's an imperfect process. The have to clear out dead cities before they can move new ones in. Another level of complication is finding the right combination of provinces to move you too.

DeletedUser17961

I don't know about that province thing, but I don't care if its all new neighbors. I read here on forums about bugging enough and you get moved. If the ticket man/woman won't pass on the ticket to a dev can a mod here pass on this issue? @Ælfwine @Aider @Xelenia if you can help please

Last edited by a moderator:

Xelenia

Ex-Team Member
Hello @KayaBlanche , unfortunately city movement is not something that is under my control ...it is a process in place that is automatic. It is not really a bug, and make sure you are enabled to be moved. As stated by @RosehawkATA , you have to be moved to a group of provinces that matches your original layout, including cities. Just be patience.

Xelenia

DeletedUser17961

Was not asking for a move by any mod named prior. Your just forum helpers. The question was to have this forwarded to the devs. The code works on a small server like beta, but Felyndral is about 3x more people, using your ranking numbers. When I compared the beta map to Felyndral, beta is compact cuz it works there. Sadly my city there is on the outside, but not complaining there since I snoop ahead for live. This is a bug thread and I don't see a simple forwarding to devs to look int it. Very simple to do and then maybe a thank you to end it. However my gaming on Elvenar may just hit full deletes and no more cash from the players who got a good map spot if a simple thing is so hard to forward. Maybe I should unpack the old Sega system and play console games again? Up to you, I could save more money on playing sega over this.

Status
Not open for further replies.