• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

City movement

DeletedUser26243

I recommend, in the ticket you submit, you specifically request your location be looked at to see if you’re coming up. I had been dealing with someone with in-game support but was finally helped when I specifically requested this. The original support person forwarded my request to helya and she checked on my location and confirmed I was at the very edge of the section of moved cities. I'm now patiently waiting (well, okay, impatiently waiting :D) for the next move.
So if I go back to support I could possibly see if I mite be moved by telling them the name of my world. there is only 1 person in my trade window n I guess there is no one even to get their trades I am in a waste land glad I read all of this to perhaps there is still hope for me. My button is set to move now so I know this is my fault I guess I learned a real good lesson fingers off the buttons Crossing fingers to be in the next move during the next few week

MaidenFair

Chef - Head Philologist
We are looking at a huge move most likely Monday, December 6th, so please start packing and sending your change of address cards out.
Hurray for moving day! That'll give me just enough time to get settled in and do some baking before the holidays. :cool:

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
So if I go back to support I could possibly see if I mite be moved by telling them the name of my world. there is only 1 person in my trade window n I guess there is no one even to get their trades I am in a waste land glad I read all of this to perhaps there is still hope for me. My button is set to move now so I know this is my fault I guess I learned a real good lesson fingers off the buttons Crossing fingers to be in the next move during the next few week
We can see how close you are to the section that was just moved this past Monday, but we're looking at a giant move this week, or early next week, so you should be relocated soon.

Hueanthar

Players, recommend you direct your fellow players here to this thread if they’ve been affected by this big move. I’ve shared with my fellowship and copied/pasted some information for those who only play on mobile and don’t access the forum. (I’ve had neighbors disappear before, but had never experienced a World Map rearrangement of this magnitude.) ;)

DeletedUser22644

We are looking at a huge move most likely Monday, December 6th, so please start packing and sending your change of address cards out.

edit - date changed to possibly as soon as this Tuesday, so pack faster.
I sent out "Sorry for the loss of Power" to all my residences and blamed it on the Orcs, they ate the power lines.

Hueanthar

Stupid question: what is a "gold mine"?

Possibly referring to unoccupied cities on your World Map. I personally think all my neighbors are gold mines whether they're occupied or not. Either way, you can get coins from them. :D

Attachments

• Gold Mine.PNG
    Gold Mine.PNG
    144.8 KB · Views: 67

Cleo7311

If they proceed logically, first wave pulls inactives from the central areas, and replaces them with actives from further out - at least those that will fit - remember that moves MUST preserve the boosts.
Then comes the hard parts - pack, pack, pack. So eventually the map is less like lacework, then swiss cheese, then stop before we reach critical mass and become a black hole!

iamthouth

Tetris Master
I have been moved previously, about 2 years ago, and it was beneficial. Looking forward to have more active fair traders around me.

Last edited:

Dominionofgod

Thinker of Ideas
So is this move going to be done all at once with possibly some extra time for stragglers left behind? Or is this something thats designed to be done over time?
I had noticed some new neighbors in the last week or so in one of my cities.

FernDragon

I'm packed and ready to go. I've been watching the tumbleweeds blow past me here for quite a few days since the last move left me on the fringe of Winyandor.Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be placed next to some old active neighbors but I'm looking forward to some new ones as well. Happy Gaming folks :)

DeletedUser22644

Well, I cut power and then let every residence know to close the blackout curtains, Hope the big alien movers pass over me ....

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
YAY YAY YAY ... for the first time in over 2 years, I'm on a road trip!! I just spent the last hour visiting half of my new neighbors. I was around 105 rings out of the city center before; now I'm at half that. I see a couple of familiar faces, and I've already been gifted by a couple new ones. (Just moved this morning). While I'm going to miss my old neighbors, I'm still going to be friends with them, in my heart, and smile whenever I see their sentient goods in the trader. And this just widens my net to make more friends! YAY ... I feel like a kid again. :)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
Awesome! First time I have ever been moved. I have never seen my map with so many cities that belong to Fellowships :D I see a very familiar face too. My husband is a neighbor now ❤️ adding: he just looked and he was move too :cool:

This is still odd. I am still miles away from center but not discouraged. Here's hoping where I am works out well!

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
I too, got moved. At first I didn't like it because it was not what I thought I had requested. But the box that says, "don't move me" or "allow me to be moved," whichever it was, isn't there any more. So I got moved. I did a survey of my neighborhood, about 450-500 neighbors and found that just over 300 of them are in fellowships. In my old spot that was just over 200. So, potentially, I have a lot more active neighbors, at least since I consider participating in a fellowship to be a step in the right direction and thus, probably more active. I've already noticed more visits to my city, so that too, is good. Overall I'm pretty glad I didn't get too upset at the move. As usual a bit of quiet reflection and observation reveals the the Gods of Inno do (sometimes) know best.

AJ

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I lost a neighbor I have been playing with since the beginning in Ceravyn during the move, but she got moved to my neighborhood in Arendyll. We are very amused by the turn of events. However, there is another new neighbor with “buttcrack” in his username that also moved in, so the number of neighborly buttcracks I have to polish has doubled. I dunno how I feel about that. The demand for 2-ply scrolls will prob go up in our neighborhood though.